Kate Bosworth

My favorite thinspo! She's so dainty. I think her frame perfectly suits her laid-back Cali street style AND her demure, classy evening style. :luv: Her clothes just hang beautifully on her.

Before/After:
2hiat6f.jpg

LOVE her neck and jawline here. Stunning!
j5uv04.jpg

1zqtult.jpg

34fmp9h.jpg

Nice gap!
ffa93o.jpg

It also has to ba said, she just has the prettiest, most delicate features:
2ajnxty.jpg

And the sweetest smile:
9kmq0h.jpg

Maybe she was bloated or trying to stick out her ass but instead her stomach stuck out more.

I (and a lot of others) thought pregnancy was on the horizon after these CFDA photos came out

kate_bosworth_cfda_fashion_awards_2012_03.jpg
kate_bosworth_cfda_fashion_awards_2012_05.jpg

But, since then these have appeared. Her calves are perfect but she definitely seems to hold a little weight in the top of her arms. But hey she's flawless and stylish in every other respect, everyone has that one thing and I would happily trade :rolleyes: haha

I13390508612546111_8.jpg

M13390510302545356_3.jpg

celebrity_paradise_com_The_Elder_Kate_Bosworth_2.jpg

bosworth_art_party_09.jpg
:luv:

If she had another five inches on her, she could have made a stunning model. Her facial features are so delicate and classic.

@Rose125, maybe it's just me, but I can't see the photos you posted? :(

They worked on my laptop last night but not on my phone this morning, so when I get back in the house I'll try and attach them instead of using the URLs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
i've always thought she is gorgeous! Even in her blue crush day's when she was a little bigger she still looked fantastic. Such a natural beauty. I also love her in 'how to win a date with tad hamilton' :luv:

I love her too! here some more pics!

Attachments

• kate-bosworth.jpg
    kate-bosworth.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Kate+Bosworth+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+aNtY18Ai5-Yl.jpg
    Kate+Bosworth+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+aNtY18Ai5-Yl.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 140
  • G13215759492061397_4.jpg
    G13215759492061397_4.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 140
She is stunning, but I am not diggin her man's oiled-to-skull hairdo. :superpuke: It just screams "creeper!"

oooh, love those shoes :luv::luv: and the whole look. She is such an inspiring skinny who is not 18 or whatever (not bashing the younger people but your metabolism is much kinder to you at that age than late 20s)

http://www.knighttcat.com has a major crush on her and Miranda Kerr, and will post just about any picture out there of those two. She is consistantly inspirational, and though I can't say her style is extraordinarily so, it is nevertheless sweetly sexy and always fresh.

And for quite a while she dated Alexander Skarsgård, or Eric Northman on True Blood. YUM. Whoever said real men don't like skinny is delusional.

http://www.knighttcat.com has a major crush on her and Miranda Kerr, and will post just about any picture out there of those two. She is consistantly inspirational, and though I can't say her style is extraordinarily so, it is nevertheless sweetly sexy and always fresh.

And for quite a while she dated Alexander Skarsgård, or Eric Northman on True Blood. YUM. Whoever said real men don't like skinny is delusional.

Ah, agreed. thanks for the link, cool website ;)

Kate Bosworth is my god. Prime example of what weight loss can do for your looks:

kate-bosworth-long-bangs-straight.jpg
Kate+Bosworth+Celebration+40th+Anniversary+ss8KE-Byupnl.jpg

I don't know when the first picture was taken, it must have been a few years ago, though. The second one is from 2012. So thinspiring! :luv: