Kate Bosworth

Dec 17, 2012

michael-polish-kate-bosworth-with-a-motorcycle-is-perfection-05.jpg

michael-polish-kate-bosworth-with-a-motorcycle-is-perfection-01.jpg

She is just so perfect:drool::bow:

Those jeans are seriously cute and making me question my love affair with simple-as-they-come-super-skinny-jeans. Oh and of course...she is still super skinny! In fact it looks like she may have lost a bit:confused: Anyway, great that a celeb out there is NOT filling out like so many seem to be :luv:

I don't know of ANY movies of note that she's done since Blue Crush ??? I haven't seen a single one.

It makes me convinced she has made a career out of being skinny. No way would she give that up (unless she was guaranteed a book deal out of it).

I actually find the fact that she can be successful by being skinnier than her debut an inspiration...transforming one's body can seriously provide benefits to ones career

Is she only famous for being skinny and a good dresser?

I don't mind, I love her, but I was just wondering... I never heard of her before I registered to SG.

Is she only famous for being skinny and a good dresser?

I don't mind, I love her, but I was just wondering... I never heard of her before I registered to SG.

I don't find her that much of a good dresser. True, she's hardly stared in many blockbusters but i think her stint dating Orlando Bloom (back when he was a bigger deal during his Pirates days) helped boost her exposure.