Kate Bosworth

More Kate Bosworth before/afters! I've tried to get pictures that aren't heavily photoshopped so you can see the difference 'for real', if you know what I mean.

Before:

Kate_Bosworth_183.jpg

image001.jpg

or_535fed37122356519313456.jpg

After:

kate-bosworth-jil-sander-17.jpg

kate4.jpg

X1300619530419033_8.jpg

!

Does anye know her height? She looks so tiny :luv:
Average height, although borderline petite I guess; apparently around 5' 5 (~165cm)

I'm loving her boots + skirt/shorts look :luv: something pretty much for skinny gurls only

Kate Bosworth is my god. Prime example of what weight loss can do for your looks:

kate-bosworth-long-bangs-straight.jpg
Kate+Bosworth+Celebration+40th+Anniversary+ss8KE-Byupnl.jpg

I don't know when the first picture was taken, it must have been a few years ago, though. The second one is from 2012. So thinspiring! :luv:

Wow, the difference is incredible! Her face looks 'cute' I guess with a bit more weight, but her bone structure is stunning now that she's lost it! Love her. Great thinspo.

Actually, her face kinda looks like J Lawrence (the old photo, obviously...). It'd be interesting to see what she would look like if she lost a bit.

Love her in these recent pictures. She looks so good :luv::luv:
And her skin color here looks awesome!! No tan = win

x-x-x-xyyylophone:luv:

@Phoebe and Co

Whoever posted the face comparison photos--bless you!

i couldn't find too many images of her younger self with a little more weight. Placing the two side by side certainly serves as excellent thinspo.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Phoebe and Co

Whoever posted the face comparison photos--bless you!

i couldn't find too many images of her younger self with a little more weight. Placing the two side by side certainly serves as excellent thinspo.

Thank you!

Aw, you're welcome. Happy to provide thinspo to ma fellow skinnies :)

Last edited by a moderator: