Kaia Gerber

BerryThin

Rookie

Random Kaia cameo. Hard to tell for sure but I think her face still looks pretty nice and angular, not like some of the bloated pap photos
Don't know if it's due to my dislike of Kaia, but is her voice really annoying/Kardashian-y or is it just me??

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 3 users

Tinyportia

Grand Dame
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 user

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
She also has a certain arrogance in her voice which I think the Kardashians have as well...
It's just the LA rich kid accent- basically every celebrity in her circle and every non-celebrity I know who runs in those circles sounds similar.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

sprite

Worker Bee
I don't think she's trying to get back to her old self with the Dogpound training. My thoughts are (based on the fact every VS model works out there), that she's been told to work out for a shot at VS this year, now that she's 18. Could be wrong, but it seems like the most logical reason for suddenly working out.

BerryThin

Rookie
I don't think she's trying to get back to her old self with the Dogpound training. My thoughts are (based on the fact every VS model works out there), that she's been told to work out for a shot at VS this year, now that she's 18. Could be wrong, but it seems like the most logical reason for suddenly working out.
I agree to some extent. I don't think she's trying to get her old body back. Her old body didn't seem to me like a product of spending our in the gym, but rather of being a good girl and not eating like crap. She was skinny not fit back than. (in the best way possible)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

lepetiteparisienne

Rising Star
I agree to some extent. I don't think she's trying to get her old body back. Her old body didn't seem to me like a product of spending our in the gym, but rather of being a good girl and not eating like crap. She was skinny not fit back than. (in the best way possible)
I see your point but I’m not sure I agree - she actually did have some nice muscle tone, I definitely think she worked out.
D6434F79-7FF3-4989-A302-A1BAB1FEE9D4.jpeg
FC3D9D49-3E9C-494A-968C-EFEF476A36C9.jpeg

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 2 users

BerryThin

Rookie

skinnyle0

Rookie
Kaia at Moschino spring 2020 RTW23197286-1D78-4A86-8C85-FF208A2DB642.jpeg

This is the first look I’ve seen her in this fashion month where her figure is visible... most of her looks have been really... frumpy?? I think her legs are looking good✔

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

PattieBoyd

Worker Bee
Her second look at Moschino
I don't like Kaya, but she is not looking bad at all, especially compared to other models... I don't think her body looks "tragic" or anything close to that, she still looks better than 90% of the other girls! :slinkout:

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users

roro

Rookie
I don't like Kaya, but she is not looking bad at all, especially compared to other models... I don't think her body looks "tragic" or anything close to that, she still looks better than 90% of the other girls! :slinkout:
i can agree with that when comparing to other models, tragic is a little dramatic.