Kaia Gerber

sentier

Grand Dame
She is in Lexi's story drinking with Mica and Binx. Glad to see it. They are much better influences than the Hadids or Vitto and co. :luv:

Reactions: 1 user

GucciTShirt

Rookie
She’s not at her thinnest but I think she looks good still. Same day as above but a different angle1CADF239-9C54-4E57-893F-ED6BA9EC03C6.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

stargirl

Staff member
468792E9-842D-445C-BAC8-40D6514A1373.jpegFD8E2707-41A5-4A94-B551-482D50895CE2.jpeg

Looking better already. Speaks volumes about how effective heavy restriction, daily workouts and a shit ton of walking can be within a couple weeks. Also think the outfit is super cute and flattering for her.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Cokezeroovercocaine

VIP - Model
VIP
So does everyone after the fourth week of travelling across the world, resting very little, eating even less, and walking miles after miles in heels. Your point?
I look like that now and I only did NYFW. I’m honestly amazed how anyone still functions by the time they make it to paris

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Bowienadore

Worker Bee
So does everyone after the fourth week of travelling across the world, resting very little, eating even less, and walking miles after miles in heels. Your point?
I think I couldn’t really say what I wanted. She looks rough, she is a hard worker at only 18. She could be laying on her bed, doing Insta brand deals or shit like that but she doesn’t cause she is a REAL model and that’s why she’s not getting enough sleep. I know that’s normal and she still maintains her look better than most at a situation like that. I admire her hard work.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

PattieBoyd

Worker Bee
I think I couldn’t really say what I wanted. She looks rough, she is a hard worker at only 18. She could be laying on her bed, doing Insta brand deals or shit like that but she doesn’t cause she is a REAL model and that’s why she’s not getting enough sleep. I know that’s normal and she still maintains her look better than most at a situation like that. I admire her hard work.
I can just imagine how hard it is for regular models that need to attend 3 or 4 castings a day and then sleep in a tiny apartment with 5 other girls... :slinkout:

Even if Kaia was the best model out there, she didn't suffer 10% what other girls did.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users

Cokezeroovercocaine

VIP - Model
VIP
I can just imagine how hard it is for regular models that need to attend 3 or 4 castings a day and then sleep in a tiny apartment with 5 other girls... :slinkout:

Even if Kaia was the best model out there, she didn't suffer 10% what other girls did.
try 9 castings and almost 20 girls lol. But you’re right she’s prob driven around, likely doesn’t have to go to nearly as many pre-castings, castings, callbacks etc and probably has accommodations most
models could only dream about. . At least she’s not publicly complaining how hard she has it like some of the other nepo models do

Reactions: 12 users

rawmango

Rookie
try 9 castings and almost 20 girls lol. But you’re right she’s prob driven around, likely doesn’t have to go to nearly as many pre-castings, castings, callbacks etc and probably has accommodations most
models could only dream about. . At least she’s not publicly complaining how hard she has it like some of the other nepo models do
*cough cough* “I wAs nEveR onE oF tHosE giRLs wHo wOuLd Do, liKE 30 sHoWs a sEaSoN oR wHaTeVeR the f—k thOse giRlS dO.”

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users