Kaia Gerber

I don't think she's trying to get back to her old self with the Dogpound training. My thoughts are (based on the fact every VS model works out there), that she's been told to work out for a shot at VS this year, now that she's 18. Could be wrong, but it seems like the most logical reason for suddenly working out.

I don't think she's trying to get back to her old self with the Dogpound training. My thoughts are (based on the fact every VS model works out there), that she's been told to work out for a shot at VS this year, now that she's 18. Could be wrong, but it seems like the most logical reason for suddenly working out.

I agree to some extent. I don't think she's trying to get her old body back. Her old body didn't seem to me like a product of spending our in the gym, but rather of being a good girl and not eating like crap. She was skinny not fit back than. (in the best way possible)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I agree to some extent. I don't think she's trying to get her old body back. Her old body didn't seem to me like a product of spending our in the gym, but rather of being a good girl and not eating like crap. She was skinny not fit back than. (in the best way possible)
I see your point but I’m not sure I agree - she actually did have some nice muscle tone, I definitely think she worked out.
D6434F79-7FF3-4989-A302-A1BAB1FEE9D4.jpeg

FC3D9D49-3E9C-494A-968C-EFEF476A36C9.jpeg

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
Kaia at Moschino spring 2020 RTW
23197286-1D78-4A86-8C85-FF208A2DB642.jpeg

This is the first look I’ve seen her in this fashion month where her figure is visible... most of her looks have been really... frumpy?? I think her legs are looking good✔

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Her second look at Moschino
_ALE0725.jpg

I don't like Kaya, but she is not looking bad at all, especially compared to other models... I don't think her body looks "tragic" or anything close to that, she still looks better than 90% of the other girls! :slinkout:

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
I don't like Kaya, but she is not looking bad at all, especially compared to other models... I don't think her body looks "tragic" or anything close to that, she still looks better than 90% of the other girls! :slinkout:
i can agree with that when comparing to other models, tragic is a little dramatic.

Reactions: 1 user