Jess Picton-Warlow

sentier

Grand Dame
She is everywhere this season. I wasn't into her at first but now I find her face to be very interesting. I had no idea that she was from Perth, which makes me love her. She is 18.

Reactions: 1 user

antelope

Super Star
she looks so much better with the weight loss. she reminds me of sasha luss mixed with gemma ward facially.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

sentier

Grand Dame
She was the top walker of the season with Selena and Lineisy. They walked 52 shows each, which is actually a lot less than the top walkers of every other season.

Coconutty

Worker Bee
She was the top walker of the season with Selena and Lineisy. They walked 52 shows each, which is actually a lot less than the top walkers of every other season.

I used to see who were the most requested models in fashion month in the site models.com but this year I can't find the page about the top walkers. Can you please tell me where you have found this information? Thank a lot

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
I have so many mixed feelings about her--she's striking but not beautiful, a bit generic but also very versatile, and a great body. I definitely don't think she's a one season wonder but I have a hard time seeing her last for a long time, especially when so many other models like her facially (ie. sasha luss, bloemendaal) already are out there (though i definitely prefer her to bloemendaal)

Stealth

Super Star
A lovely, inspiring article about Jess PW and her career success.
Picton-Warlow gives off an enviable cool-girl vibe that casting directors have found irresistible.

Roberto Cavalli :luv:

chicbones

Grand Dame
A lovely, inspiring article about Jess PW and her career success.

Roberto Cavalli :luv:
“I think because I was so happy things were going well, it outweighed the whole being-tired thing. I like working; I enjoy being busy and knowing I have exciting things ahead. I’m strangely addicted to that feeling.”
I adore her attitude :luvluv: she comes across so grateful for all the opportunities that she has had and it's such a welcome change from the Gigis and Kendalls who just seem bored all the time

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
One of my fave newcomers. Love her humour and attitude too, I have a feeling they will help cement her a long career. She's hard to ignore and I really look forward to seeing a LOT more from her.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

elle_w00ds

Community Duchess
For Maison Chloé and Archive:

Photographed by Julien Hamon, alongside Bhumika, Gwenola Guichard and Emmanuelle Lacou. Schabes deserves credit for casting well done.

Reactions: 2 users

nicole120

Super Star
Speaking of her sense of humor and attitude, I caught this comment she left on some hf confession IG account :lol:
IMG_0962.jpg

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users