Jess Picton-Warlow

sentier

Community Duchess
Sep 1, 2013
London
She is everywhere this season. I wasn't into her at first but now I find her face to be very interesting. I had no idea that she was from Perth, which makes me love her. She is 18.

28_JESS_PW.jpg

k1RmULQ2.jpg

Mc7UIUXM.jpg
Qvw1Hp3y.jpeg
PTJpgXQa.jpeg
VzbbjFM7.jpg

SON_4824SonnyphotosVersace.jpg
SKSqiCUJ.jpg
KVErzPIC.jpg
KxOXxv6a.jpg
20_phil_oh_street_style_nyfw_spring_2017_day_2.jpg
257dXTXk.jpg
LEndvCSb.jpg
GY2YxAV8.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
she looks so much better with the weight loss. she reminds me of sasha luss mixed with gemma ward facially.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She was the top walker of the season with Selena and Lineisy. They walked 52 shows each, which is actually a lot less than the top walkers of every other season.

She was the top walker of the season with Selena and Lineisy. They walked 52 shows each, which is actually a lot less than the top walkers of every other season.

I used to see who were the most requested models in fashion month in the site models.com but this year I can't find the page about the top walkers. Can you please tell me where you have found this information? Thank a lot

I have so many mixed feelings about her--she's striking but not beautiful, a bit generic but also very versatile, and a great body. I definitely don't think she's a one season wonder but I have a hard time seeing her last for a long time, especially when so many other models like her facially (ie. sasha luss, bloemendaal) already are out there (though i definitely prefer her to bloemendaal)

A lovely, inspiring article about Jess PW and her career success.

12-jess-pw.jpg

Roberto Cavalli :luv:
“I think because I was so happy things were going well, it outweighed the whole being-tired thing. I like working; I enjoy being busy and knowing I have exciting things ahead. I’m strangely addicted to that feeling.”
I adore her attitude :luvluv: she comes across so grateful for all the opportunities that she has had and it's such a welcome change from the Gigis and Kendalls who just seem bored all the time

One of my fave newcomers. Love her humour and attitude too, I have a feeling they will help cement her a long career. She's hard to ignore and I really look forward to seeing a LOT more from her.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
For Maison Chloé and Archive:

tscikpQ.jpg

hldVmBt.jpg

QxKIEhV.jpg

QNbrabK.jpg

elzu7mH.jpg

Afm5ZF3.jpg

Photographed by Julien Hamon, alongside Bhumika, Gwenola Guichard and Emmanuelle Lacou. Schabes deserves credit for casting well done.

Reactions: 2 users