Jess Picton-Warlow

Z9yNME7.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
I'm not sure if this i.D. picture is a throwback but seeing it on IG led me to wonder where the hell she's been all season. Did she not walk at all?! She completely fell off the radar.

• Agree
I'm not sure if this i.D. picture is a throwback but seeing it on IG led me to wonder where the hell she's been all season. Did she not walk at all?! She completely fell off the radar.

I’m also curious about this. She completely disappeared from the scene.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I’m also curious about this. She completely disappeared from the scene.
Assuming weight gain or she was over it or both....assuming the latter, because she deleted virtually all evidence of her modeling/hf career from her instagram

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
It’s not a throwback. I believe she also recently did Russh and Prabal Gurung, plus some campaign in Australia. IIRC she was backpacking in Asia(?) during castings for FW.

• Useful
It’s not a throwback. I believe she also recently did Russh and Prabal Gurung, plus some campaign in Australia. IIRC she was backpacking in Asia(?) during castings for FW.
It took me far too long to decipher what IIRC meant. I almost googled it. Lmao. I figured it out.

• Funny
Wow, she was booking more shows than anyone, now all she has booked this week is Rodarte? Harsh

Jess-JW-MJJ_0291B.jpg

If I’m not mistaken (but correct me if I’m wrong), the same thing happened with Alexandra Elizabeth L. some years ago; she was the most requested model for a couple of seasons or so and then she almost disappeared.

• Agree