Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

From Caroline's website FAQs

I’M CONSTANTLY STARVING DURING THE DAY AND THEN BINGING ON EVERYTHING AT NIGHT. WHAT CAN I DO?
Have breakfast, lunch and dinner and don’t skip meals. Ideally have a large smoothie or fruit plate for breakfast, prepare a green smoothie, bananas or dates to take with you so you have a healthy option in case you can’t find a healthy lunch option. Have a high carb dinner and do go to bed hungry.​

Did she mean "don't" or did she just reveal her diet secret?:slutboobs:

From Caroline's website FAQs

I’M CONSTANTLY STARVING DURING THE DAY AND THEN BINGING ON EVERYTHING AT NIGHT. WHAT CAN I DO?
Have breakfast, lunch and dinner and don’t skip meals. Ideally have a large smoothie or fruit plate for breakfast, prepare a green smoothie, bananas or dates to take with you so you have a healthy option in case you can’t find a healthy lunch option. Have a high carb dinner and do go to bed hungry.​

Did she mean "don't" or did she just reveal her diet secret?:slutboobs:
Have a high carb dinner ??? Literally what everyone will tell you not to do? There are way other things you can eat to feel full at night that aren't carbs, this is so stupid

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Have a high carb dinner ??? Literally what everyone will tell you not to do? There are way other things you can eat to feel full at night that aren't carbs, this is so stupid
I looked through her website (I've only seen her insta before) and her ONLY advice is to go high carb vegan and not count calories. Anorexia, bulimia, BED? High carb veganism, no restriction. I've been vegan and still choose mostly vegan options (I have occassional lean poultry and fish protein though) and I support it, but she's actually crazy. Her entire diet is fruit, and I love fruit but the sugar would make me go crazy in less than 24 hours. There's no way she's so fit, skinny and energetic consuming 300-400g of carbs a day, every day.

But she has a 10 month nutrition degree or something so she's right! right?

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
I looked through her website (I've only seen her insta before) and her ONLY advice is to go high carb vegan and not count calories. Anorexia, bulimia, BED? High carb veganism, no restriction. I've been vegan and still choose mostly vegan options (I have occassional lean poultry and fish protein though) and I support it, but she's actually crazy. Her entire diet is fruit, and I love fruit but the sugar would make me go crazy in less than 24 hours. There's no way she's so fit, skinny and energetic consuming 300-400g of carbs a day, every day.

But she has a 10 month nutrition degree or something so she's right! right?
I wish they would just stfu instead of giving crazy advices (that they probably don't even follow themselves) to young people. Way too many Instagram models/food bloggers whatever the hell they are making books about nutrition or giving unhealthy advices. Having a only fruit diet is completely insane. I get that every single one of us has it's own tricks to stay/get thin but if you're a public figure followed for your skinny body you should just say silent instead of passing it around. God Instagram makes me angry

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Not quite skinny related but if you look in Caroline's comments she responds with like hundreds of watermelon and heart eyes emojis and it honestly annoys the fuck out of me. :headbang: I actually unfollowed her because of it.

I remember Oxana getting some mixed reviews here, too skinny, anorexia bla bla. They are equally skinny to me just in different places. At least Oxana doesn't claim and promotes to eat daily 2500-3000 calories (today she posted her lunch: a slice of bruschetta with tomatoes ) while always looking beach ready between her regime of work outs. :bs:

The line between eating healthy and being orthorexic seems thin here.

Oxana is much skinnier than this girl, I think.

Hmmm, where did she post that? I've never seen her mention her intake on instagram

Found this girl: k80schmid on IG. She looks so good that I have to wonder whether she's all photoshopped or all plastic;)

Anya Litva

I think I've seen her mentioned somewhere here but nothing came up in the search. She's Russia' s skinny answer to Taylor Marie Hill, but doesn't seem to do anything outside of being Alexander Terekhov's muse. That being said though, for an instamodel, her body is pretty nice.

• Jizztastic
friendly reminder that vegetables, quinoa, and fruits are carbs

I know Taylor Hill isn't in shape rn (to put it nicely) but just look at the difference w her campaign and Sonia Ben Ammar's one..can you believe this pancake face walks PFW?

can you believe this pancake face walks PFW?

I didn't know who she was, I saw this pic and had to look her up. Have never been so let down.

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 11.09.59.png

e0b2531a-d8c8-42fd-96b3-b7ed774653dc

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
I just found this fashion girl's Instagram the other day and really like her whole thin aesthetic. Just by looking through her feed you can tell that she takes pride in her small frame. I also like her girly, classy style and the fact that she doesn't copy every other blogger.

I just found this fashion girl's Instagram the other day and really like her whole thin aesthetic. Just by looking through her feed you can tell that she takes pride in her small frame. I also like her girly, classy style and the fact that she doesn't copy every other blogger.

I wish there was a boring button.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 17 users