Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

No idea in what category she can be put in, but she popped on my first page, is skinny both on social media and in real life:flower:

https://www.instagram.com/renul_ka/
Zm6Koxb.jpg

15875673_1215363101892758_2698847497643622400_n-jpgig_cache_key-mtqyndiwnjy4ntg5ntg1mjyyna-jpg

UynWBWW.jpg

All-ONS_2450598-Renata_Kaczoruk1.jpg

68eb436c1aa5876e234d98f0802c68bfca3c4eea.jpg

MjgwNTc5JANIOGFgVgw1XFFHYTBNQj0DChBgJA8afFhUQXtmUwJ9WkpGd2JXAH1YUEF9exFQIwsTFmM_AlY3BRUCJXoJRSo=

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
I think it's 19th March 1986. She was dubbed most unpopular celebrity in Poland, it seems she pissed off people when she was in a reality TV Show.
A skinny bitch! :inluv::D

Reactions: 1 user

Instas like this always make me wonder how godawfully early you have to get up to take gym pics with not a single piece of exercise equipment occupied behind you.. I'm not sure about the London branch, but I'm a member of Equinox in NYC and every single location is always brimming with people - especially the cardio equipment - unless you literally get there at 5:30 am when the doors open. Kind of makes me respect Caroline more if she does that, actually :sneaky:

She probably goes during the middle of the day when everyone else is at work...haha

Found this on Reddit Fatlogic today, discussing her:

I'm not sure how that person was calorie counting, but I got 2381 calories, not counting the cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and green juice because she didn't list exact amounts for those.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not sure how that person was calorie counting, but I got 2381 calories, not counting the cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and green juice because she didn't list exact amounts for those.
People are bad at math and good at underestimating, that's why they "eat so healthy but still can't lose weight" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
can someone just make a thread for Caroline Deisler?

I find her super annoying (I know personal problem, I'm sorry) and she's been in a whole bunch of threads (before/after, fav thinspo, here, etc)... I just want to (selfishly) easily ignore her and I feel like most people here do like her so it would make sense.

• Agree

Hmmm. I never bothered to count her intake. I assumed given the specific lists, counting it would be straightforward?
I don't know how she deals with the bloat.
What are you using to estimate the cal counts?
If I use Google estimates it comes to 1800 something, not counting green juice, cherry tomatoes and lemon juice.
I think the discrepancy may be because of the dates?Are you assuming dates to be 60-70 cals? Google assumes non-medjool dates to be 20 cals. (I would never).

Honestly without grams, I am skeptical of cal count accuracies.

Hmmm. I never bothered to count her intake. I assumed given the specific lists, counting it would be straightforward?
I don't know how she deals with the bloat.
What are you using to estimate the cal counts?
If I use Google estimates it comes to 1800 something, not counting green juice, cherry tomatoes and lemon juice.
I think the discrepancy may be because of the dates?Are you assuming dates to be 60-70 cals? Google assumes non-medjool dates to be 20 cals. (I would never).

Honestly without grams, I am skeptical of cal count accuracies.

I was using wolfram alpha. It puts 12 dates at 522 (1 date = 43 cals) which is close to what the box of fresh dates I have says.

Reactions: 1 user
I was using wolfram alpha. It puts 12 dates at 522 (1 date = 43 cals) which is close to what the box of fresh dates I have says.

Ok but the whole thing is such a joke. She says breakfast is "1 honey melon, 1 cup strawberries, 1 mango, 1 pineapple, 1 green juice" -- but no she does NOT eat an entire honey melon, entire mango, and entire pineapple for a single meal, plus have room to spare for strawberries and a juice. That would basically qualify as binge-eating. I'm guessing she has tiny bites of those things at most.

I found her whole post: http://carolineschoice.com/what-i-eat-in-a-week/

"Tuesday: Breakfast: 5 spotty bananas in a smoothie with some water and 4 dates" -- You're able to eat five bananas all at once? And also fit in the giant fruit plate every day?

"Saturday: Dinner: Green vegetable curry with 12 small potatoes (instead of rice)" -- Here's a picture of six potatoes...

"Sunday: Dinner: A Lot of Dim Sum at my favorite dim sum place. I usually have steamed wild mushroom dumplings, steamed vegetable dumplings, steamed garden dumplings, pan fried vegetable dumplings and several portions of all of them" -- Yeah. Cool. This food diary is about as real as Kim Kardashian's ass :facepalm:

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 5 users
Ok but the whole thing is a joke. She says breakfast is "1 honey melon, 1 cup strawberries, 1 mango, 1 pineapple, 1 green juice" -- but no she does NOT eat an entire honey melon, entire mango, and entire pineapple for a single meal, plus have room to spare for strawberries and a juice. That would basically qualify as binge-eating. I'm guessing she has tiny bites of those things at most.

I found her whole post: http://carolineschoice.com/what-i-eat-in-a-week/

"Tuesday: Breakfast: 5 spotty bananas in a smoothie with some water and 4 dates" -- You're able to eat five bananas all at once? And also fit in the giant fruit plate every day?

"Saturday: Dinner: Green vegetable curry with 12 small potatoes (instead of rice)" -- Here's a picture of six potatoes...

"Sunday: Dinner: A Lot of Dim Sum at my favorite dim sum place. I usually have steamed wild mushroom dumplings, steamed vegetable dumplings, steamed garden dumplings, pan fried vegetable dumplings and several portions of all of them" -- Yeah. Cool. This is about as real as Kim Kardashian's ass :facepalm:

I agree. Feels like she's blowing smoke up everyone's ass tbh.

• Agree
  • Funny
I remember Oxana getting some mixed reviews here, too skinny, anorexia bla bla. They are equally skinny to me just in different places. At least Oxana doesn't claim and promotes to eat daily 2500-3000 calories (today she posted her lunch: a slice of bruschetta with tomatoes ) while always looking beach ready between her regime of work outs. :bs:

The line between eating healthy and being orthorexic seems thin here.