Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Katie Schmid,
She's technically a model but got her start from Instagram, and doesn't do much work outside of Brandy Melville. Still, she is very skinny and I find her to be quite pretty.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
oxana again, her body is just :bow: If I would find out what's her sport regime is about, I'd get up my lazy ass.

DGebWVt.jpg

I just googled Oxana to find her instagram and found this video of her from 2014! Her torso looks wide af towards the end of the video - do you think she lost heaps of weight or is photoshopping her photos? If you look closely at the purple door around her waist it doesn't seem to be very straight...

I'm not sure if she's considered an instagram model but Lauren Bushnell, who won one of the last seasons of the show the bachelor, is pretty thin. of course so many of the comments are about how she's too skinny or anorexic and it seems like she's gained a little weight lately but at her skinniest, her legs were really nice

19A59F66-132A-4BA1-B9E1-42146AA4E2EB_zpsuks1ucsa.jpeg

9C7ABB00-12E4-4C95-B817-2EB61235CEE7_zpss11xs3oa.jpeg

D5A1D2E5-D0BD-41EB-8757-74C0EF57C508_zpsqackpr6l.jpeg

14C13A6E-11A9-4552-BDB9-5E306623A0B8_zpst6cl43xm.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Another signed model who rarely does anything outside of Instagram, so belongs here more than any other thread. Inka Williams, her upper body (and face!) is so gorgeous.

IMG doesn't list her waist, but her bust is at 27in so she's teeny-tiny.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Another signed model who rarely does anything outside of Instagram, so belongs here more than any other thread. Inka Williams, her upper body (and face!) is so gorgeous.

IMG doesn't list her waist, but her bust is at 27in so she's teeny-tiny.

She's like 5'5 too, isn't she?

Same here. The last video she posted was what made me finally add her to the thread... I love how narrow and almost 2-d she looked dancing!
Yes! I've seen other videos of her dancing and she just looks so lithe. Just curious - where did you read that she's 98lbs.?

Yes! I've seen other videos of her dancing and she just looks so lithe. Just curious - where did you read that she's 98lbs.?

Oh my gosh I was trying to think of the right word to describe her and you nailed it... lithe. I found the stats on her Model Mayhem page (http://www.modelmayhem.com/karacolleen)--I think she listed them herself. I probably would have guessed a little lower than 98 but maybe it's accurate or maybe she bumped it up a little to avoid criticism.