Hanne Gaby Odiele

Her face is looking really good. I think the few extra pounds have really made a difference.

preview_BFA_9451_1128252.jpg

http://www.style.com/trends/industry/2015/jason-wu-interview-campaign-supermodel-muses
Jason Wu on Hanne Gaby
"Someone like Hanne Gaby [Odiele]—we always put her in the outfit we don’t know what to do with, and she always makes it look cool. She has great style, and she knows what do with her body, she knows what to do with the look. And when the outfit just doesn’t work, I’m like, “Let’s put Hanne Gaby in it; she’ll work it out.” And that’s always the joke between us. She always makes it work."

hanne-gaby-street-style-31.jpg

tumblr_mk1sbrWodj1qevpquo1_500.jpg
New-York-Fashion-Week-Street-Style.JPG

LeeOliveira-2m150.jpg

This season makes a decade on the runway for Hanne

Elle USA September 15
06-elle_september_dries-van-noten_ellelook.jpg

CFDA Awards
Hanne_Gaby_Odiele_2015_CFDA_Fashion_Awards_x_OKk_M.jpg

NYFW
sNbKRFdi.jpg

LJhbN5Ml.jpg

Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy_Hilfiger_Spring_2016_Backstage_PQT06mwrd_P.jpg

Tommy_Hilfiger_Women_Backstage_Spring_2016_0ts_Jh.jpg

Congrats @Hanne ..so well booked after one decade ! Most don't survive one season. She hasn't the most beautiful face, but she is charismatic and she stands out between all the plain, forgettable models. That she is a long time skinny makes me respecting her even more.

Reactions: 6 users
Hanne makes everything look good, such a 'cool' vibe. You could put her in the ugliest paperbag and she'd make it look enviable. True model. :luvluv:

Reactions: 1 user
Her streetstyle is so playful, and good on her for reaching ten years of consistent work.

54ac88d5eb948_-_off-duty-8.jpg

Hanne seems like she'd be such a cool girl to be friends with and her edgy vibe really just lets her pull off the most ridiculous outfits. It's amazing that she's been working for 10 years and has stayed pretty consistently skinny her whole career.

I met her outside Dries today, by my username you can guess how exciting that was for me haha. Not very tall in person but super striking and unique looking. She got by far the most attention from photographers, molly Blair was getting no interest because Hanne was there..she was super nice

http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=french

Reactions: 11 users
I am fascinated by her. She is probably one of the most interesting of the top models. I absolutely love her face, even though it is not classically pretty.

I think she proves that being skinny makes everybody look better, and can sometimes carve out stunning beauty. Imagine Hanne 30 pounds heavier- she would just be another face in the crowd. But her skinniness reveals the most interesting angles in her face and body, and exposes her true beauty.