Hanne Gaby Odiele

Super Star
Reaction score
she actually looks pretty here. people who retouched these photos <333

juicy couture s/s 2011

Clara

Worker Bee
Reaction score

Sorry if this has been posted before, havnt been through her thread lately.

sore

Super Star
Reaction score
@Clara, do you know where this is from?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BeautifulWay

on another note, something really terrible is happening with Marine here...

That horrible dress... that horrible neckline on that horrible dress... the way her tits are just sitting there like a pair of tennis balls...

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
on another note, something really terrible is happening with Marine here...

That horrible dress... that horrible neckline on that horrible dress... the way her tits are just sitting there like a pair of tennis balls...
The lack of chest/collarbones? I love Marine and it's probably just a bad angle, but if I didn't know better I would thought this was from a few seasons ago pre-weight loss.

B

BeautifulWay

The lack of chest/collarbones? I love Marine and it's probably just a bad angle, but if I didn't know better I would thought this was from a few seasons ago pre-weight loss.
Right??? Her arms, too...

and I feel the same way about Marine - she's one of my favorites and is, without question, extremely thin normally. It must be a bad angle. and dress. :superpuke:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Has she gained? Her legs are looking a bit larger in the Spring 14 Dazed. Or maybe it's just me.

Obviously she's still tiny, she'd have to gain a LOT to ever look big, I was just surprised.

Attachments

ssmini

Rising Star
Reaction score
I saw her on february i must say she wasnt really skinny as i thought and she was not that tall no more than me but she is gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sentier

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Has she gained? Her legs are looking a bit larger in the Spring 14 Dazed. Or maybe it's just me.

Obviously she's still tiny, she'd have to gain a LOT to ever look big, I was just surprised.
Yeah I think she's gained this year, she didn't look as thin this season. I think it's probably a good thing for her health though

Penthesilea

Rookie
Reaction score

from minute 1 you have hanne gaby lovely dressed, walking in Dior heels from the show and hanging around while she seems to be waiting for her driver (who doesn't seem to appear) haha

she's such an inspiration :luv:

oferta

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Ja, I saw this last week, I forget to comment, not the best choice, dress is like a potato sack on her, it even hides her skinny being.