• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Hanne Gaby Odiele

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Reaction score
What do you girls think of Hanne Gaby Odiele? She's been around for a while now, she's 24 years old and comes from Belgium. Apparently she was hit by a car going through a red light in 2006, and had to go through months of physical therapy before she could return to modelling in 2008 (just in case you wanted to know...). I think she has a unique face, not traditionally beautiful but very captivating. She also has a really skinny body, and awesome style! :luv:

Reactions: 1 person

doll_parts

Rookie
Reaction score
I adore her! I love her look, her body, and she has the best street style out there. Her personality seems pretty cool too (at least what I've seen from videos with her on YouTube and stuff).

Reactions: 2 people
B

Babydoll

There is something about her face I don't quite like... However, her legs are ultimate thinspo.

M

Mary Lou

I'm not a fan of her face, but her body is just :bow:

I adore it. Although she looks like she never ever works out and I couldn't do it myself. I get a terrible thirst for running and kicking if I don't move.

S

Skinny2012

At first i was like "wow nice street style"...

But then i saw that pic....What's up with the walking stick? Is it supposed to be a quirky accessory or did she need a walking aid after a leg injury ???

Reactions: 1 person

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Reaction score

But then i saw that pic....What's up with the walking stick? Is it supposed to be a quirky accessory or did she need a walking aid after a leg injury ???
Maybe she needed it to beat away any fashion fans who were desperate to get their hands on her skirt?

C

carolina15

She had an injury...there are other pics of dif.outfits and she has the same cane...