"If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all". I think that would be the smartest move for her. But no, she had to go the stupid route:smash:

Reactions: 1 user
I imagine it wouldn't be a weird/stupid community of civillians if people complimented her on this thread.
Also does she include the other vips in the "civillian" category? I mean sure, I'm not a model or near the industry but I'm pretty certain other VIP's are a lot more relevant in the industry than she is. I thought she was pretty and complimented her throughout this thread but her response to that question just shows she's a rude moron

Well, since half of the posts here are criticizing her body and questionning her modelling skills, I can get why she's angry!

Well, since half of the posts here are criticizing her body and questionning her modelling skills, I can get why she's angry!

Of course I can understand why she's angry as well, but as model, you have to be able to get over it, and after all, this is SkinnyGossip, the only place where you don't need to be politically correct in everything you say. I assume she's had to deal with a lot of those comments before, so...

As a 'regular' person (who isn't subjected to constant body judgement every day, like models are) I can totally understand her displeasure though.

Of course I can understand why she's angry as well, but as model, you have to be able to get over it, and after all, this is SkinnyGossip, the only place where you don't need to be politically correct in everything you say. I assume she's had to deal with a lot of those comments before, so...

As a 'regular' person (who isn't subjected to constant body judgement every day, like models are) I can totally understand her displeasure though.

I get your point but imagine if a group of friends (large definition, SGF was a community she as belonging to)? She may be able to get over stranger's comments, not closer people's. In addition, she may be too young to put apart her natural personnality from her "model attitude".

I'm not a fan of her as a model and don't know her much (she never has been a bitch towards me, indeed she was pretty sweet) but yeah... SGF isn't about kissing everyone's ass! As I said, I want to see how her career will progress since she's only starting (getting adult, learning more, slimming those damn thighs...) .

It's her job. I get why she's upset, but use the criticism and grow. Modeling is subjective - if one person doesn't like you, eh whatever. :rolleyes:. However, if multiple people state the same thing. :whistling:

Welcome to the real world. Constructive criticism should be embraced to improve.

Anon: “Any plans to return to Skinny Gossip?”

Hailee: “No. I realized how weird and stupid it is and everyone there is a civilian I don't want to associate with.”

What a stupid fucking comment.

I'm sick of members being all high and mighty and then wimping out the second anything negative comes up about them.

Weenies.

EDIT: and I was one of the few that liked this girl. She blew it.

What a stupid comment. So is she not a civilian? :confused: I can't stand girls who think they're better than the "commoners" because daddy has money.

Notice calves that are the size of my thighs and arm fat trying to escape from sleeves.

Gotta agree. Her arms look MASSIVE here (even in the first photo) and her thighs aren't much better. It can't be good for your job (even if you're a commercial model...) if 'civilians' are smaller, much smaller, than you?

I hope for her sake that these are old pictures, prior to weight loss.

If I may ask, how many calories a day do you consume, and what's your regular daily menu? I'm really interested, because I found you really proportionate and perfect looking.

Thanks babe!! Really I just don’t eat all day till dinner which isn’t really the best. The best time I looked I would just juice all my meals. Kale cucumber ginger carrot spinach

:nopity:

Have to requote myself here:

For a model whose diet is 99% juice, I'd expect her to be a lot thinner. Also comments like "I don't use dishes" implying "I don't eat"... Why not come clean about what you really eat? Flat stomach = coffee or just fast. No need to live off an all-juice-maca-chia-seed diet

Same sentiments basically. Cut the crap and let the results speak for themselves.

Also comments like "I don't use dishes" implying "I don't eat"...

I think it may be implying a couple of other things as well...

article-0-01CDAC870000044D-953_468x351.jpg

reasons-eating-is-better-than-dieting1734825631-may-21-2012-600x437.jpg

:whistling:

She's a bit short for my tastes, but she has striking brown eyes. Most brown eyes I see are so dull looking. I also really like her skintone, and how thick her hair looks. If she dropped ~8lbs, and work on poses and expressions, she'd catch my eye a lot more.
Still, shocked I even like her brown eyes! They are quite nice.

Disappointing. I liked her as a person/model. I thought she would react much better. :meh:

Agreed, yet if you recognized her personality, she is obnoxious, cocky and immature to begin with. Mix that with criticism for anyone of that type and you can't expect a mature response from an adult. She has A LOT of growing up to do.

:nopity:

I have no pity for her, especially after she paraded around during the whole PC police "scandal" and were knocking people left and right for not having a "vlada aesthetic" when she is CLEARLY no where near that and has no ultimate desire to be.

Reactions: 4 users
especially after she paraded around during the whole PC police "scandal" and were knocking people left and right for not having a "vlada aesthetic" when she is CLEARLY no where near that and has no ultimate desire to be.

That was the part that bothered me in the first place and why i decided to criticise her body at the begining of her thread eventhough i knew who she was on SGF.
I mean what the heck, being a bitch to people and saying they were not welcome while being so fat herself...

Reactions: 2 users
I chuckled at the civilian bit. Hardly an insult coming from someone as pedestrian as she.

There are very few people truly entitled to throw around "civilian" as an insult. #1 example being:

tumblr_mfh65jYLYW1rrglxqo1_500.gif

Hailee's obviously not one of those people. :lol:

Reactions: 1 users
Anon: “Any plans to return to Skinny Gossip?”

Hailee: “No. I realized how weird and stupid it is and everyone there is a civilian I don't want to associate with.”

http://haileelautenbach.tumblr.com/post/60961877780/any-plans-to-return-to-sgf

:drama:

9VMzZSa.jpg

This community of civilians is kinda addictive, isn't it? :rolleyes:

I have no pity for her, especially after she paraded around during the whole PC police "scandal" and were knocking people left and right for not having a "vlada aesthetic" when she is CLEARLY no where near that and has no ultimate desire to be.

This so much.