Good to know!!!!

I found out a while back that she is a VIP here, and was really disappointed :meh:. I thought whether all the VIP's were just mediocre chubby commercial girls with pretty faces. I am glad that isn't the case.

I wish all VIP's were just high fashion models though as it represents the whole purpose of why SG was created in the first place.

Such a good point. I speak only for myself but the vibe I get is that none of the other VIPs ever thought she was VIP worthy... I know I didn't... in fact I looked at her profile a while back and it says AB is the one who gave her VIP. Not to start anything and I love you AB but I have a feeling she won't be VIP once SG looks thru this thread and sees her posts, her Tumblr posts about SG, her new big fat gut, etc.

Admittedly I was disappointed to discover who she was. I never saw her to be VIP material.. and same goes for the only other VIP whose identity I know of, to be perfectly honest, neither of them fit the label.. however even though I don't know the identity of any more I feel like the other VIPs are of a much higher status (and I hope I'm correct) because I almost feel as though the member integrity is vital to the status of this site. Basically I feel like we can all agree that Hailee was a mistake.

Don't be embarrassed, Artemis. There are HF models, and there are commercial ones. I've always been under the impression that SGF was high fashion, and not commercial. This thread was confusing to me. I always assumed VIP was high fashion (aka SKINNY) and not commercial (aka AVERAGE). And I assumed this person mistakenly became VIP. I am glad you stars confirmed that such average-ness is not common in the VIP group.

Reactions: 1 user
I am definitely not embarrassed - there are SG queens that are VIP here, and to be compared to that :luv:

(AB must of had one too many drinks when he approved her :lol:)

**Relief**

I had never clicked on her thread for I had never even heard of her.

Dumb-model stereotypes are not okay.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385614623.335704.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you are correct. i know the identity of at least 3 (maybe 4) who more than make up for it :hide:
Oh my, I'm dying of curiosity here!

I know I probably won't get an answer due to privacy reasons, but I can't help but ask. Are there any models of the 00's russian invasion amongst us? :luv:

So I have stayed totally out of this thread because I've been away from SG but also just, I wasn't sure what to say. Like it's obvious she is not a fashion model, and (for the ones I know anyway) every model VIP is a fashion model. So I was thinking like hmm... what is the story here? And a bunch of you are like saying AB likes her and honestly that's not what I got from his post. He can correct me if I am wrong but what I got from it is that he does not want to be on here bashing people who work with people he works with, if you know what I mean. :hide:

And Hailee I know you are reading this so I would like to say a few things from the POV of an ex-model and now agent...

You know... I might have signed you. Probably not, but I might have. But god damn I would have dropped you a long time ago. I don't care enough to go back and search, but I remember when you first got signed to NEXT and you were on here saying how your agent told you to drop some lbs so you were eating more just to "rebel". Like :wtf: .. I don't even... that just makes me so MAD because it is so disrespectful to the agencies and agents whose job it is to develop you and market you and frankly it just shows you are UNserious about being a professional model. You would not have lasted this long on my board, that's for damn sure. And judging by your book of work, you probably haven't made NEXT a dime all year.

And all this isn't even taking into account the drama you created here during the member "purge" drama. You were the first to leap up and say the Vlada standard should be inforced blah blah .. as if you were some kind of authority. Laughable. All this while you were stuffing your face because NEXT told you to slim down.

And then, frosting on the cake, you go onto Tumblr and slam all of us here as "civilians" you don't want to associate with. Whatever the fuck that means.

I don't feel bad for you in the least. You dished plenty of it out, so now it's your turn to take it.

Reactions: 6 users
So I have stayed totally out of this thread because I've been away from SG but also just, I wasn't sure what to say. Like it's obvious she is not a fashion model, and (for the ones I know anyway) every model VIP is a fashion model. So I was thinking like hmm... what is the story here? And a bunch of you are like saying AB likes her and honestly that's not what I got from his post. He can correct me if I am wrong but what I got from it is that he does not want to be on here bashing people who work with people he works with, if you know what I mean. :hide:

And Hailee I know you are reading this so I would like to say a few things from the POV of an ex-model and now agent...

You know... I might have signed you. Probably not, but I might have. But god damn I would have dropped you a long time ago. I don't care enough to go back and search, but I remember when you first got signed to NEXT and you were on here saying how your agent told you to drop some lbs so you were eating more just to "rebel". Like :wtf: .. I don't even... that just makes me so MAD because it is so disrespectful to the agencies and agents whose job it is to develop you and market you and frankly it just shows you are UNserious about being a professional model. You would not have lasted this long on my board, that's for damn sure. And judging by your book of work, you probably haven't made NEXT a dime all year.

And all this isn't even taking into account the drama you created here during the member "purge" drama. You were the first to leap up and say the Vlada standard should be inforced blah blah .. as if you were some kind of authority. Laughable. All this while you were stuffing your face because NEXT told you to slim down.

And then, frosting on the cake, you go onto Tumblr and slam all of us here as "civilians" you don't want to associate with. Whatever the fuck that means.

I don't feel bad for you in the least. You dished plenty of it out, so now it's your turn to take it.

I agree so much with everything said in this post. But the way I understood it, AB and Hailee know each other personally, I've gotten the impression that they're friends in real life. Of course I could be wrong.

I agree so much with everything said in this post. But the way I understood it, AB and Hailee know each other personally, I've gotten the impression that they're friends in real life. Of course I could be wrong.

yes, i think that is true, they are. but i don't think that would change what FT said.

Nooooo. If this thread gets moved, then she wouldn't be able to see all this "constructive criticism" (because she totally seems like the type of person to lurk her thread/this forum) ;)

Her thread really is an embarrassment to this entire section. Force her to login! I'm pretty sure she eventually would. And she's definitely been looking at this thread because I just tried to access her Instagram, and she made it private. :kiss:

As for VIPs - there are two I definitely know the names of. Hailee's one of them. Both unimpressive, although they're both not fashion models - even though Hailee likes to pretend that she is.

I have a really, really good idea about a couple others. Basically I'd lick a public restroom toilet bowl if they asked me too. Total goddesses.

And, on a (totally weird and sleep deprived) side note, I'm really happy that this thread happened. Skinny Gossip is a lot different than it was at the beginning of the year, but I think it's so perfect right now. I can't possibly understand what Hailee's thought process was when she was simultaneously stuffing her face (and apparently she still is) and claiming that every girl should be trying to look like Vlada - but I seriously appreciate the majority of the posters on this site, especially the other VIPs and girls willing to post in the Skinny Showcase - the product is totally amazing and original and unlike anything else.

As for VIPs - there are two I definitely know the names of. Hailee's one of them. Both unimpressive, although they're both not fashion models - even though Hailee likes to pretend that she is.

I have a really, really good idea about a couple others. Basically I'd lick a public restroom toilet bowl if they asked me too. Total goddesses.

I think I know the first 2 you are talking about. I wonder what earned the 2nd girl VIP status.