wow. just wow.

fwiw, I don't think I'm the only one that figured out who MM was a long time before this thead (made obvious by some of the more, ass kissing? posts at the start for one) and it has nothing to do with posts I've seen in the VIP section either.

I'm not saying anything else, plenty of others have voiced similar opinions to me. This was interesting to catch up on though. Thanks for the drama ladies (and gentleman) :spitlaugh:

Reactions: 1 users
:hide:

I checked out her Instagram. She was in the Drake Versace music video. Pretty cool!

4e37a74e159911e3b3f322000a1f96e5_7.jpg

a7dd66b8165111e3922a22000a1fdc29_7.jpg

I don't get all the hate, she's not a super skinny but she has a hot body and pretty face. She looks like a VS girl to me. Just thought I should speak up and support her since some of these comments seem unwarranted

Reactions: 1 user
aw you guys are bringing her down and she's a member on here? aw that sucks:/

yes, how rude, bad and mean we r for treatin her the same way as the other models who have a thread on here

what do u expect to hear about a COMMERCIAL model with an average body HERE in the MODELsection? :confused:
it's a shame that this thread even exists IMO, i mean come on.. who is she

Hailee: “No. I realized how weird and stupid it is and everyone there is a civilian I don't want to associate with.

What a stupid comment. So is she not a civilian? :confused: I can't stand girls who think they're better than the "commoners" because daddy has money.

And now we wait for her to gain 15lbs.

I think she already has.

tumblr_mv06kynopR1rk2ff5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtndx8wguJ1qe5dabo1_1280.jpg

Notice calves that are the size of my thighs and arm fat trying to escape from sleeves.

Anon: “Any plans to return to Skinny Gossip?”

Hailee: “No. I realized how weird and stupid it is and everyone there is a civilian I don't want to associate with.”

http://haileelautenbach.tumblr.com/post/60961877780/any-plans-to-return-to-sgf

:drama:

I imagine it wouldn't be a weird/stupid community of civillians if people complimented her on this thread.
Also does she include the other vips in the "civillian" category? I mean sure, I'm not a model or near the industry but I'm pretty certain other VIP's are a lot more relevant in the industry than she is. I thought she was pretty and complimented her throughout this thread but her response to that question just shows she's a rude moron

Reactions: 1 user