• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Gwen Stefani

A

AK91

I think she's always had a great body, has a great unique style and I think it's adorable how she dresses up her kids, lol
What do you people think?

In 2010

In 2011

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
She's one of those celebrities that's super honest too; she's admitted to "going to bed hungry" in order to keep her shape.

analinne

Worker Bee
Well, I can say she is working really hard to keep this weight, also she is working out, you can see it on her abs :luv:. She isn't super skinny, but fit and slim in a healthy way :)

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
She's not super-skinny, but she's extremely healthy and muscular (in a good way) and adorable :) I love Gwen, I think her current size is just about perfect for her frame and style.

O

Olivia

I was going to do a thread on her! Great minds think alike ;)
I love her she was my idol for a while. I just love her style and I think she has a lovely figure. I also loved her music and how she was involved with Japanese culture and fashion. I love japanese fashion its so quirky and girlie :3

Reactions: 1 user
D

dma

I love Gwen Stefani! She's definitely motivation when you don't feel like exercising :)

Noodle12

Rookie
I love her. I hope I look so good when I'm her age - she's freaking 42! I think her style is interesting and one of the few people who can pull of that look with the platinum blonde hair without looking stupid. She's a knockout with the red lips and all, but I think I prefer her when she's a bit undone... so sexy.

Reactions: 1 users
S

Skinny2012

I think she has a great style.. i don't think she ever leaves the house without checking her outfit twice :)

Phoebe

Worker Bee
So thinspiring! :luv: If she is 42 and has had kids, then I have no excuse for not losing weight.

F

fatfreefitchick

gwen's muscular frame suits her well. And shes had kids and looks that good! I can appreciate her honesty about maintaining her weight. I personally would look really weird with that body shape and muscle, but she ROCKS it!

Katrine

Worker Bee
I love her!
Her style, body, music (I used to listen to it and dance in front of my mirror, when I was a kid :p ) and she seems quite smart. I never read anything that could make her seem stupid.

els

Worker Bee
I LOVE Gwen! She is such a nice person and such beautiful!

leila

Worker Bee
She's very pretty, like others have said, her honestly is refreshing, but for me, not thinspo at all :/