Gwen Stefani

Recent picture
gwen-stefani-435.jpg

I love her. I hope I look so good when I'm her age - she's freaking 42! I think her style is interesting and one of the few people who can pull of that look with the platinum blonde hair without looking stupid. She's a knockout with the red lips and all, but I think I prefer her when she's a bit undone... so sexy. [/IMG]

42?? :wtf: welll that's a shocker!
but yeah, she's ultra cool in my opinion, great style, looks and personality!

I love her style (and the way she dresses her kids!)

Also love her body. Fit, healthy, toned.

Reactions: 1 user
She's awesome. Not exactly thinspo (for me, a bit too muscular) but she's lovely and confident and just...badass.

I want to know what her anti-ageing secrets are. Did anyone see her on X Factor Sunday night? She's incredible! The woman looks younger than me!

I love Gwen - in my mind she can do nothing wrong! I also respect the fact that she's very blunt when it comes to her diet and fitness.

She might have nice fashion and be good looking for someone her age but I will never forgive her for THIS
gwenpink.jpeg

stefani-gwen-photo-gwen-stefani-6204235.jpg

...is that...a ....furry bikini???:superpuke:

she's still in good shape!

article-2380895-1B0D3A8E000005DC-758_634x1004.jpg

article-2380895-1B0D373E000005DC-768_634x546.jpg

article-2380895-1B093E21000005DC-26_634x849.jpg

43 years old? Go on girl!

She seems pretty regimented in terms of her appearance though.

'I've always been a girl who loves to dress up,' Gwen told Harpers Bazaar last year. 'I already put my makeup on twice today: I put it on to take my kid to school, and then I went home, washed my face, and put it on again to have lunch with you.'
She added that she wears make-up at home because 'I like to make my husband like me more and he likes it when I'm wearing makeup.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-trousers-picks-smoothies-Gavin-Rossdale.html

Found this too, I'm sure I remember reading it in the magazine or somewhere originally

"There is no secret: You just have to eat healthy, work out, and torture yourself!" Gwen tells the September 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar. The toned, 5-foot-6 Stefani works out five days a week doing a combination of cardio exercise and strength-training and admits that staying thin is a "daily struggle."

Gwen, who has two children with rocker husband Gavin Rossdale, 46, says her strict fitness regimen is important for helping her look and feel her best.

“I work out five days a week, I can’t imagine not doing it,” said Stefani, whose reportedly follows a vegan diet. “I’d like to have no rules and eat what I want, but I’ve learned over the years that I’m so disappointed when I can’t wear the clothes I want to wear.

“If I let myself down, appear on stage when I’m not looking my best, it’s not fun for me. I just beat myself up about it.

The neck lines and the folds of skin under the armpit kind are indicators of her not-that-young age. Still in good shape, though.
The armpit fold looks like her skin got caught and pinched in her dress, and I've seen tons of people under twenty with neck lines.

She looks damn good to be nearing fifty.

Reactions: 5 users
The armpit fold looks like her skin got caught and pinched in her dress, and I've seen tons of people under twenty with neck lines.

She looks damn good to be nearing fifty.
Yes, she does, I'm not saying otherwise, but every woman's real age is betrayed especially by the neck and hands. And I suspect her of doing some interventions on her face, which is incredibly smooth for her age.
Her main merrit is staying slim, and that I admire a lot about her, it is something that you really have to work to achieve.

she's definitely my "grown up" body inspiration--i don't really see it feasible for me to stay thin thin as an adult, especially after kids, given the career I want, the amount of time i'll be busy, etc. She looks really healthy, happy, and fit. Great look overall--and her skin is amazing (in person too, i've been lucky enough to catch a glimpse at whole foods a time or two)

Reactions: 2 users
Saw her on Jimmy Fallon recently and she's not even 'thin', just really toned and slim, and she looks great. I would NOT mind looking like that at 46.

Reactions: 1 users