Gwen Stefani

"but I let myself cheat once or twice a day with a cookie or pizza."

When she works out that much a cookie is what? 80-150 calories. I'm sure she goes for the healthy ones too :)

I remember an interview she did where she showed the journalist her school picture and said she never wanted to get fat again. I thought it was grade 8 but I guess it was 6.
i LOVE how honest she is--"I've always been a diet; i like clothes too much" if only we could all be this honest in the media these days...of course she gets backlash

Reactions: 3 users
i LOVE how honest she is--"I've always been a diet; i like clothes too much" if only we could all be this honest in the media these days...of course she gets backlash

This is why I always find her inspiring - she'd look so ordinary if she didn't work hard at it but looks amazing because she puts so much effort in and she's sustained it through three pregnancies and past the age of 40.

I may be in a minority here but I like the fact she hasn't changed her style much as she's gotten older. She never really walks around wearing overly revealing stuff and when she's with her kids she's always wearing a Gwen version of jeans and trainers, which are the best things to be wearing if you want to enjoy playing with your kids. But I see people online complaining all the time that she still has the same look and I'm not sure why they feel she should have to dress in a way she doesn't like just because she's past whatever magic age they consider to be too old for blonde hair and red lipstick.

Reactions: 2 users
But I see people online complaining all the time that she still has the same look and I'm not sure why they feel she should have to dress in a way she doesn't like just because she's past whatever magic age they consider to be too old for blonde hair and red lipstick.

Agreed.

Conversely, I remember reading articles about how Diane K and Anna DR were too old to wear crop tops and EVERY SINGLE comment said the article was wrong and they preferred seeing women their age wearing them with toned stomachs than blubbery 20 somethings.
http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/fashio...-news/too-old-for-the-crop-top-11363818606442

I was always raised to believe it's how you look not your age.
If you look incredible wearing these clothes at 46 (a la Gwen), wear them.
If you look horrible wearing them at 23, don't.
It's not some privilege to a younger age group. Age is not some scary thing in my group like some media/anonymous internet commenters like to make it out to be.

Reactions: 1 users
What shocks me the most about her look is that despite years and years of bleaching/dye, her hair looks really healthy

Reactions: 1 users