Giuliana Rancic

dietcokediet

Super Star
I think when someone is not at a healthy weight (and I'm not talking a couple pounds below, I am talking FORCING YOUR BODY to look emaciated), it is pretty obvious. There are some individuals who maintain a very skinny look without going to extremes with their diets, and I think Giuliana is one of them. She always looks vibrant. She looks skinny but not in a "bony skeleton" sort of way. It's hard to explain, but this woman, IMO, is at a healthy weight.

Reactions: 1 users
R

Reina No-Muerta

:spitlaugh:
e78oVWv.jpg

At the Grammys yesterday
They made a post about this photo in skinny vs curvy and the comments are so stupid that I can't even believe it. But it's funny, not recommended to read while drinking because possible you will get:spitlaugh:.
Mother of god... what a bunch of frustrated whales...
http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/giuliana-rancic/giuliana-rancic-super-thin-grammys.html

Reactions: 1 user

heylolyta

Rookie
I like her body.. but her face is annoying. She often looks like a bobblehead to me.

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
She sure knows her angles well :whistling:
Narrow from the side but almost boxy from the front. Of course she's posing from the side.

Reactions: 1 user

oferta

Grand Dame
Of course. Smart girl. I'd do the same. Another one who has no waist, it looks alway unflattering from the front.
She is still very skinny for a....what...celebrity ?