Giuliana Rancic

A sign she isn't naturally that small, but works at it.

I don't see many pictures of myself but I kinda look like that when I turn to the side too (in my head anyways, but I like that look :oops:)

First I thought it was photoshopped. :wtf:
But then, I have a similar issue, I am only 5´3,zero boobs, and I have a quiet big head comparing it to my body (when I am skinny).
But Giuliana´s case is extreeeeme. :wtf:

sorry I didn't mean to be offend either of you girls if I did! I've seen it pointed out on other celebs (Angelina, Rachel Zoe etc) where I thought it looked good still so maybe it is just the photo angle making it seem more pronounced.

There's something about her face/head that just looks unnatural. Not even gaunt or sickly (perhaps her tan hides it?), but she just doesn't look right. That said, it's not one of those cases where I could say she'd look better with a little more weight. But she doesn't look effortlessly thin - she always looks like she's worked a little too hard for it, if that makes sense.

There's something about her face/head that just looks unnatural. Not even gaunt or sickly (perhaps her tan hides it?), but she just doesn't look right. That said, it's not one of those cases where I could say she'd look better with a little more weight. But she doesn't look effortlessly thin - she always looks like she's worked a little too hard for it, if that makes sense.

Honestly, I think she just has a larger forehead and a large jaw. I don't think it's from her weight either. If you look at older pics at a little higher weight it looks about the same weirdness..

Honestly, I think she just has a larger forehead and a large jaw. I don't think it's from her weight either. If you look at older pics at a little higher weight it looks about the same weirdness..

Yeah, it's just bone structure I guess. Weird.

New hair + arms looking pretty good

WpjPrj1.png

7OnXRfE.png

Her face just doesn't do it for me though, idk what it is:hmm:

Not really a fan of the new hair color with her dark skin/tan. If she lightened up more it would look so much better IMO.

Not really a fan of the new hair color with her dark skin/tan. If she lightened up more it would look so much better IMO.

I agree.. It looks good in this pic ^, but without filters it looks weird with her dark skin and features. When I first saw it I kinda liked it but then I saw her on E News last night and I was like, oh.. thats what it really looks like.. lol
Plus her roots are too dark.

I agree. It's too much contrast between her tan and the blonde hair color. Either the hair needs to be darker or her skin needs to lose some of its tan.

I don't ever think your hair should be that much lighter than your skin. everyone who does have this look, looks so washed out and much older. I like her eyes though

I definitely don't like her hair color! Looks so weird! Kind of makes her look washed out. Anyway I used to be a fan, and watched her show but she's just so self obsessed it's ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get why all the media is freaking out with the weight of this woman. Well yes, I get it... they are stupid fatasses. But in my view she looks like she may follow a rigurous diet, ok, but nothing wrong with it and it's not like she is going to pass out at any moment! I think it looks more extreme for the people than it is because her big head, as others pointed out, plus because she has a strange face, not beautiful in my opinion, that would not improve with any change of weight.
Even so, reading the comments in other forums about "oh my god, someone bring her to the hospital!", "she's going to die, she needs help!" are hilarious and they are funny to read when one needs a good laugh.

:luv: she looks stunning in this jumpsuit.
She also had an outfit change and wore a gown by designer Steven Khalil:
257B6A1C00000578-2946609-Showstopper_She_s_a_huge_fan_of_Australian_fashion_and_Giuliana_-m-1_1423524554579.jpg

I prefer the jumpsuit myself.
Love this look! and she doesn't look unhealthy at all to me, her skin is glowing.