Ginta Lapina

god, anyone instead of cara.
yeah i think ginta is pretty enough that she can do the commercial side of it- i mean so much more prettier than some of the HF girls they had do it this year!
thin-wise it looks to me like she has quite a similar figure to me. i dont think shes dumpy or anything, quite the opposite- i think she has a really tiny bone structure which can be a bit of a disadvantage when the clothes are off- you look bigger than you are. (in clothes i look tiny-skinny jeans raise a lot of concern- but in bikinis people notice that none of my bones protrude etc, much to my dismay haha)
but shes such a nice shape and she has ACTUAL BOOBS which is more that can be said for some of the girls they cast this year....

Well she did do La Senza after all, same mother company as Victoria's Secret. I'm sure her time will come.

tumblr_md6zlwsHEo1rc3u52o1_1280.jpg

:seeya:

Reactions: 1 user
I LOVE this girl, and I have for a while. I want her face, skin, eyes, and hair so bad. We should just trade.

Really? Are you girls seeing a different photo than I am?

I hate chubby thighs, looking at the VS pictures make me gag, but Ginta is not even in the same catagory. Sure this isn't the best photo of her, but her thighs/tummy are still very small.

Reactions: 1 user
Backstage at Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2012

Her thighs looked HUUUUGE here :wtf:

01010h-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users