Ginta Lapina

Her thighs looked big at Jason Wu. I would have been embarrassed for her, but Erin Heatherton was there and she made Ginta look positively svelte and pure by comparison (no easy task).

Reactions: 2 users
Her thighs looked big at Jason Wu. I would have been embarrassed for her, but Erin Heatherton was there and she made Ginta look positively svelte and pure by comparison (no easy task).

:lol: Honestly, I am very happy that I'm not a model. Btw your comments are great :kiss:

Reactions: 1 users
why have I only just made my way onto her thread? her face and hair are so striking :luv: :bow: and I love her off-duty style too. I think in the wrong hands she can look cheap, but so can most people...

In case you were in need of a chuckle today.

gint.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
i feel like even though her thighs are not 'model' skinny,. they are so toned and muscular that i still admire her.

Ginta Lapina in 'Into the Wild' by Sebastian Kim for Numéro October 2012
IMG_0964a.png

IMG_0965.png

IMG_0966.png

IMG_0968a.png

IMG_0969.png

IMG_0970.png

IMG_0974.png

I think her walk is a bit better from last season for sure. I want to see more of her.

I love these :luv: ....

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

She looks like she has lost a little weight.. Her hips & thighs look smaller :) ..

b2017130986.jpg

am i the only one who feels like ginta might have been a nice addition to VS this year? she has the skinny yet curvy look for it without doing a babs....

am i the only one who feels like ginta might have been a nice addition to VS this year? she has the skinny yet curvy look for it without doing a babs....

Nope! I thought the same.:) Ginta isn't runway thin but she is skinny and pretty. They should have used her instead of Cara Delevigne...

i never thought about ginta doing VS, but wow youre so right she would make a good addition.

Nope! I thought the same.:) Ginta isn't runway thin but she is skinny and pretty. They should have used her instead of Cara Delevigne...

god, anyone instead of cara.
yeah i think ginta is pretty enough that she can do the commercial side of it- i mean so much more prettier than some of the HF girls they had do it this year!
thin-wise it looks to me like she has quite a similar figure to me. i dont think shes dumpy or anything, quite the opposite- i think she has a really tiny bone structure which can be a bit of a disadvantage when the clothes are off- you look bigger than you are. (in clothes i look tiny-skinny jeans raise a lot of concern- but in bikinis people notice that none of my bones protrude etc, much to my dismay haha)
but shes such a nice shape and she has ACTUAL BOOBS which is more that can be said for some of the girls they cast this year....