Dance Moms meets Americas Next Top Model. How original. Also, she couldn’t get girls that actually have potential? A lot of them look like girls I went to school with, and short as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
What a classy, timeless beauty
ngw5wLV.jpg

24131759_10157211831179896_7558877320073929595_o.jpg

:seeya:
21 going on 45. "Homegirl" is aging faster than a Jenner. :lol:

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Dance Moms meets Americas Next Top Model. How original. Also, she couldn’t get girls that actually have potential? A lot of them look like girls I went to school with, and short as well.
none of them are even ready or know what modeling actually is *cries because it hurts* HONEY :facepalm: try standing in 5 inch heels for 7 hours in a bikini in a cold ass room or just fashion week in general. yeah modeling is amazing but i think they see modeling as this whole glamathon 24/7

All of my former high school classmates are republishing this photo on VSCO because #goals amiright :hahano: Meanwhile I can't help but notice the similarity between Bella and a Chucky doll
vsco5a23a2e070aca.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Why are they reposting a seven months old press photo to their personal accounts? @Titania

Last edited:
  • Agree
Lots of people post photos of the nepo models on their VSCOs because they think it's artsy and that they are being aesthetic.
Lots of girls repost photos of models who look kinda like them just for the compliments and comparisons too. Any highschool girl with dark brown hair, pale skin and blue-green eyes will post a pic of Bella Hadid or usually Megan Fox and be like "ugggh woman crush" prompting her 20 friends to go "OMG BUT THAT ISSS YOU" in the comments

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
@elle_w00ds both @vie and @Maria hit the nail on the head. There was actually a group of girls at my high school who had the nepo models as their "alter egos" i.e. the blondes were Hailey and Gigi and the brunettes were Bella and Kendall. It's really quite crazy how many girls worship them

• WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
@elle_w00ds both @vie and @Maria hit the nail on the head. There was actually a group of girls at my high school who had the nepo models as their "alter egos" i.e. the blondes were Hailey and Gigi and the brunettes were Bella and Kendall. It's really quite crazy how many girls worship them
Ironic because bella and gigi used to be so obsessed with candice and adriana that gigi photoshopped her face onto candice's body and had(i guess still has?!?) a tumblr called sevenangels...lol....

• WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Ironic because bella and gigi used to be so obsessed with candice and adriana that gigi photoshopped her face onto candice's body and had(i guess still has?!?) a tumblr called sevenangels...lol....
Did she really? :lol: I would love to find that photoshopped picture lol.

• Agree