Gemma Ward

My friend saw Gemma today at Fashion Week.
She was described as being
"180cm tall and slim NOT model size. Her clothes are definitely fit to her - not the other way around"

I found this random video.
It shows her body in tight jeans in 2013. And she is still smoking (cigarettes) there.

Last edited:
Gemma is now branching out into selling her artwork for up to AU $1200 each.
(None sold)

Source: Daily Telegraph
GNYcRU6.jpg

hzx5jDF.jpg

BEceg0H.jpg

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/pi...y-art-exhibition/story-e6freuy9-1227376123755

I can't get past how beautiful she used to be and how she looks now. She was perfect.

D7vRcAfh.jpg

pzGEucVl.jpg

6dj6aWdl.jpg

2015 candid...

7IdKCnnh.jpg

I think she could still look amazing if she dropped the weight because her face is stunning, but let's face it, it really isn't going to happen. At least she seems happy with her daughter and all.

Reactions: 4 users
Wow. With her height, she must weigh over 60kg now. Damn. Guess the runway return was just a flash in the pan, a brief firework to announce her return from the shadows.. but where is she going now? She's clearly not focused upon a genuine fashion model career, but there's only so long she can continue riding on the back of her past success without any cogent direction or progress. The 'art' thing seems very self-indulgent at best - I mean, I'm unsurprised nothing of hers sold!

I'm so disappointed, I had my hopes up for her. She was more enigmatic in the shadows.

Reactions: 1 users
What a waste, to dip out at her prime like that. Even a full year away would have given her time to sort her problems out and come back with a fresh approach whilst she still could do more to set herself up financially. But it's like she hit the giddiest of heights and then plummeted to nothingness, and has now eaten through all that money. I can't imagine her doing any other kinds of work whilst out of the limelight (and she doesn't seem to have been working on her art skills..... :/ )

Maybe this comeback was all just a ruse to drum up more interest in her acting career? That doesn't seem to have gone anywhere bar some random bit parts in Pirates and Gatsby. Has she not tried hard in that area, or just not had much luck? She has been out of modelling a long time now but without much to show for it. I am just not convinced at all that she was serious about the modeling thing again anyway, but even if it was just to get her name out there again surely there were greater expectations out of this flash in the pan than just one runway show & campaign?!

Last edited:
As much as I loved Gemma in her prime days of modeling, I am ok with her looking like a mom.....She is a mom. As long as she's happy, then whatever. Not everyone has to maintain a skinny figure forever. But if Gemma is going to stay this weight, she should figure out some other career path.

As much as I loved Gemma in her prime days of modeling, I am ok with her looking like a mom.....She is a mom. As long as she's happy, then whatever. Not everyone has to maintain a skinny figure forever. But if Gemma is going to stay this weight, she should figure out some other career path.

Yeah, nothing against her staying at this weight, but she shouldn't model then imo.

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely around 70ish kgs or more. She just looks so plain now. It seems like each time there is a really huge 'it girl' model, the same thing happens... They just stop caring. Like they expect to keep getting bookings, and they do for a while but eventually people stop putting up with their shit and they take a break from everything because they finally realise they've put on too much weight