Gemma Ward

I hate that campaign!!! Hair looks mediocre, background is awful, the angle is quite bad and the whole styling is a mismatch.
I can't believe that picture got published.

Absolutely everything about this comeback is just so half-assed. From her not doing enough with her body to the atrocious hair, makeup and styling she's been receiving. It's depressing.

Her first Vogue Australia cover <3 The first time I have seen it, and I love it! Skinny enough to look like a legitimate mannequin.

awRxTAh.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
:headbang:
I don't understand why is she letting herself go this much. I understand you gain weight because of the baby but if the kid is already out then you shouldn't keep gaining.

Still from the new prada s/s 2015 campaign
tumblr_nj5bvz2CpL1qjuiuco2_540.png

looks like she gained back some weight
here is the entire film

Last edited by a moderator:
Still from the new prada s/s 2015 campaign
tumblr_nj5bvz2CpL1qjuiuco2_540.png

looks like she gained back some weight
here is the entire film

This is just a preview, we'll see the full video Feb 3rd.
I hate the styling of this campaign with a fiery passion. But I have to admit I am very interested in the full film, as video editorials weren't really a thing when Gemma was big.

The pictures are horrible, although I actually like Ine Neefs in this campaign, better than Julia and Gemma.
Fun fact: when I watched the film preview on youtube, in the recommended section was "HOW TO TAME EDGES/BABY HAIRS" :lol:

Reactions: 1 users
This is just a preview, we'll see the full video Feb 3rd.
I hate the styling of this campaign with a fiery passion. But I have to admit I am very interested in the full film, as video editorials weren't really a thing when Gemma was big.
Yes sorry my bad, I was in a rush when I wrote that post

New cover for British magazine Pop.. odd angle, but the more I look at it the more I rather like it! It shortens her face, giving her that more doll-like look she had earlier on in her career.

lPkItuL.jpg

Pop #32 cover.

The rest of the pictures from British magazine Pop

mga31WD.jpg

6lcbblz.jpg

zXK5OAM.jpg

QUanoSD.jpg

It's definitely the best she's done since her comeback, I love the first picture! Actually, I think I like all of them. Her face looks so chubby in the last one but I do like her expression.

The rest of the pictures from British magazine Pop

mga31WD.jpg

6lcbblz.jpg

zXK5OAM.jpg

QUanoSD.jpg

It's definitely the best she's done since her comeback, I love the first picture! Actually, I think I like all of them. Her face looks so chubby in the last one but I do like her expression.

Agreed. This is definitely the best she's done since the "comeback". On the one hand, it would be a completely mediocre spread if it had been done in her prime, but at least I feel like it's on par to be compared to the editorials she's done in her prime.