Gemma Ward

Didn't expect she'd look so good in that campaign after the last candid pics I saw.. But I agree with most of you, she's past her prime and lovely angel looking gemma isn't going to come back..

More Prada pics
wVUQ4QRL.jpg

eNM3uyb7.jpg

4C6bLdI.jpg

fCWvaIC.jpg

Is that her in the coloured photos above? She looks unrecognizable (except for the 5th) in those but in the b/w photos I can tell it's her (except in the 4th pic).

Reactions: 1 users
Is that her in the coloured photos above? She looks unrecognizable (except for the 5th) in those but in the b/w photos I can tell it's her (except in the 4th pic).

1st + 3rd colored & 3rd b&w is Julia Nobis

She looks better in those last ones, less dead in the eyes. I really hope her spark will come back a bit as she gets back into the swing of things. It has been several years, after all, and the first few shoots & outings would have been very stressful. I know she won't look as she used to, of course, her face has grown and changed, but she is still beautiful and it would be great if she could learn to really show that off and make some incredible images again.

Reactions: 1 users
5th January 2015 - with photoshop she can look very close to baby Gemma, but I doubt she can ever be baby Gemma on the runway again.

Attachments

• tumblr_nhqfjsuKBP1qaqv2ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nhqfjsuKBP1qaqv2ro1_1280.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: 1 user
Anyway I would have really loved to see her in the Miu Miu campaign instead of Prada. idk why!

i don't like her hair but i like the rest of it, specially the background, although they could have done something better

I feel kind of bad for her, like she's not really being given a fair shot at an actual comeback. I mean, she obviously has a lot of work to do on her body, and I don't think (hopefully) that anyone is actually intentionally sabotaging her--but the hair and makeup in the Prada show, campaign, and other editorials have all been absolutely atrocious. Part of a models job though is to make even crappy things look good, but I think it would have been hard even for baby Gemma to make that mess look okay.