Game of Thrones

GWNItLF.png

NqX0pmv.png

The last one... :lol: Oh i love this show.

Soooo, I just saw last night's episode and the ending BLEW MY MIND. I haven't read all the books, you see, but I have been wondering where the hell all these Whitewalkers were coming from and HOLY MOLY, Craster basically supplied them a whole army. That's INSANE. Or am I insane? I mean, that's what I got from that last scene, I know, of course that there's the odd adult that they kill and turn, but, the babies. Wow.

I am also concerned about Jon's visit to Craster's Keep and seeing Bran and the wolves! I am always worried about them losing their Direwolves.

I get way into this show.

Soooo, I just saw last night's episode and the ending BLEW MY MIND. I haven't read all the books, you see, but I have been wondering where the hell all these Whitewalkers were coming from and HOLY MOLY, Craster basically supplied them a whole army. That's INSANE. Or am I insane? I mean, that's what I got from that last scene, I know, of course that there's the odd adult that they kill and turn, but, the babies. Wow.

I am also concerned about Jon's visit to Craster's Keep and seeing Bran and the wolves! I am always worried about them losing their Direwolves.

I get way into this show.

Yeah, that was some shit. I'm sill in shock about it all. I've read all the books and this is the first episode where things have completely deviated. I'm excited though because I have no idea what will happen!

Wow I had no idea that Ser Jorah was described as not very handsome in the books. I wish they chose someone other than Iain Glen to play him. I'd totally sympathize with him way less if he was played by someone ugly and if his and Daenarys's ages were accurately represented in the TV show. 13 and 43 makes it way creepier.

I can't get enough of the Ser Jorah Friendzoned jokes xD
HqGe9vI.jpg

FHNEQCx.jpg

T7nwBTE.png

axNG5Xb_700b.jpg

hrwZxDn.jpg

Fb9VM-Q-HU6XdESL8AfSjQ2.jpg

AyCXUKlCQAERFmd.jpg:large

ciflZUy.gif

RKkT1cZ.gif

XVw3A4K.gif

After last night's episode I have a new ship - Grey Worm x Missandei!!

Won't ever happen in the books since Missandei is like 10 or 11, but the TV pairing is pretty hot. I squeeed over the ship and the boyfriend was like, "Grey Worm ain't got no equipment!!" to which I replied, "They didn't cut his fingers or tongue off."

Anyone else get confused about the recasting of Daario Naharis at the start of season 4? I was like, wtf, who is that? Haha.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep totes agree the old Daario stood out in a kind of 'ooh is that Fabio' kind of way and the new one is sooo cliche game of thrones character...nothing exciting.

I don't think Dany is going to have a love story? To me that would be a mistake but we'll see. I want Grey Worm and is girl to have something though! I also want to see Tommen get taken in by Margery.

I saw on TGWTG they compared Tommen to Butters from South Park. very right on.

Wait, was there a reason they recast Daario? I mean, I'm glad they did. This show was totally lacking dirty looking bearded guys. :whistling:

Yep totes agree the old Daario stood out in a kind of 'ooh is that Fabio' kind of way and the new one is sooo cliche game of thrones character...nothing exciting.

I saw on TGWTG they compared Tommen to Butters from South Park. very right on.

I've been catching up on the latest season and was so confused when I saw new Dario. My fiance was like, "wait who dat guy be!?"

And I was like remember mercenary leader guy? Yah.

And :lol: Tommen is totally Butters.