Game of Thrones

Arya was awesome! Although I couldn't watch when she got the guy in the throat. Too icky for me. I love Margery and sansa. I thought Jon snow was awesome too. I an kind of shipping brienne and Jaime now...brienne is so bad ass

LOVE Dany. Love. But one thing I don't understand is that she spends all day out in the desert and gets dirt on her all the time, but NEVER TANS. You'd think with all the effort the show goes through to make things look realistic, that they'd get a girl some spray tan...or maybe her immunity to fire makes her immune to tan? Either way, 100% obsessed with GOT

LOVE Dany. Love. But one thing I don't understand is that she spends all day out in the desert and gets dirt on her all the time, but NEVER TANS. You'd think with all the effort the show goes through to make things look realistic, that they'd get a girl some spray tan...or maybe her immunity to fire makes her immune to tan? Either way, 100% obsessed with GOT

It's her race (valerian). Her brother was the same way and I think that's just how she is supposed to be.

I wonder from an actress standpoint though, does she wear spf 100 to work? !

Does Jaime Lannister ever look at Joffrey and think, "Damn, I should've pulled out that one time."

It's her race (valerian). Her brother was the same way and I think that's just how she is supposed to be.

I wonder from an actress standpoint though, does she wear spf 100 to work? !

This. Valyrians were renowned for their fair features while living in Valyria, a very hot area. Dany is meant to have violet eyes but didn't like the contacts. Viserys does though, if you can bear his face for long enough to look:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6inwuYKoD1r00543o6_r10_250.gif

Did you know valyrian steel is based on Damascus steel?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel

/nerdery

Yay, another GOT nerd :) have you read all the books too?

I might have :3

I would ask who your favourite character is, but having favourites seems to make people die in GOT. Favourite character dead or alive? :D

I might have :3

I would ask who your favourite character is, but having favourites seems to make people die in GOT. Favourite character dead or alive? :D

My favorite character is alive, but after the fifth book, I'm pretty worried. Fingers crossed though!!

How about you? I hope your favorite is still alive!

My favorite character is alive, but after the fifth book, I'm pretty worried. Fingers crossed though!!

How about you? I hope your favorite is still alive!

My favourite already died :(

New favourite is possibly about to as well. Then again, if anyone was safe in GOT, it wouldn't be GOT. But still ;_;

DwPDORb.gif

Not a Jon Snow fan but this was too cute not to share.

They are so cute together and I'm still hoping that somehow it works out?! Even during war with each other, they might still wink and flirt before trying to kill each other lol

The show is amazing! The books are fun too, they get absolutely addictive. I'm on the second one now.

I read the first 2 books and then I gave up and just read the Arya parts of the 3rd and 4th books. Then I read the wikipedia pages of all the books (because I'm just curious) so I have an idea of what's going to happen, but of course, the book series isn't even finished yet so who knows! (Downloading 4x02 now. Wooh!)

As 4.02 is now out, ABANDON HOPE YE WHO READ BELOW.

Fellow book readers, you know whodunnit. I loved the subtle (or not so subtle) hints.

Show watchers, who do you think did it?

Well last night's episode (S04 E02), convinced me to finally pick up the first book of the series, which has been waiting patiently on my bookshelf for ages :)

As 4.02 is now out, ABANDON HOPE YE WHO READ BELOW.

Fellow book readers, you know whodunnit. I loved the subtle (or not so subtle) hints.

Show watchers, who do you think did it?

Highlight to read my response:
Olenna Tyrell, ALL THE WAY. That old bat is a tough broad and all that talk about "What a horrible person to murder someone at a wedding". Grandma don't play. I could be wrong... but as I was listening to her conversation with Sansa I was all... "Oh, snap... she's gonna kill Joffrey" (I already knew he would be poisoned at a feast). Then, looking back and seeing how dead set she was on making a big scene of the wedding and how Margaery Tyrell looked for it... well, I feel like she had bigger plans all along.

On another note, too bad about Tyrion. I feel bad for Theon "Reek" Greyjoy, I never liked Theon, I always thought he was an idiot, but good God...

And lastly, I am EXTREMELY WORRIED for Brienne, Cersei is just freaking awful and that whole little interrogation leads me to believe she's got it in for Brienne. P.S. Remember that time she totes let Jaime see her angrynude?