Felice Fawn

tumblr_mgosqvoeQh1qeb2cdo1_500.png

:eek:

Well this thread has really become all about self harm lol, so I'll just add my 2c. Disclaimer/confession--I've been a cutter for 5+ years. Here is something that those who are younger/in school may not realize perhaps. Its all very well to talk about if you should show scars in various social situations, to various people in your life, friends, SOs, relatives and so on, but once you're older and attempting some sort of professional life and career, scars are one huge big taboo. And what I mean is, you simply cannot go to an interview in a short sleeved or 3/4 sleeved top if you have zebra stripes up and down your arms, no matter if they are faded (in my case they are blatantly obvious, even though some are 5/6+ years old) and no matter if it is 100+ degrees outside. What I'm trying to say is that in this case its not about showing character, or not being afraid to discuss past issues, or all these other things you girls mentioned, when it comes to an interview, or a job, its simply not accepted. You can flaunt other types of self harm at jobs (which is the irony here since alot of these are actually more harmful than cutting) I've had jobs where everyone would go for drinks and some would blatantly get wasted multiple times a week, so alcoholism is sort of culturally ok. Same goes for prescription drug use/abuse, overeating/binge eating, etc all of this you can display (depending how long you've been at a job and how relaxed the atmosphere is). But cutting? Absolutely not. Thats what I've found anyway at the jobs I've been in. I suppose it does depend too how bad the scarring is, I mean a few cuts here and there perhaps is ok. But like I said, zebra stripes up and down your arms means you will be wearing long sleeves in any weather and at all times of the year if you are in a work/professional setting. Something to think about for the younger girls on here.

I absolutely agree with this. There comes an age where people no longer think of you as 'hardcore' or 'poor troubled soul' or whatever when they see your scars. Instead they think of you as a weak person who is unable to deal in a more eloquent way with personal problems. This is at least the experience I made.

tumblr_miysotpKiK1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjaefqNgkw1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mj5ci0BSBR1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

Never really cared about her, buts pics and convos about her have been popping up on my dash. She looks very thin right now.

Also, either she isn't great at photo shop, or she smacks on paint like a drag queen because there is something weird about her face in these pics. Like the gradient of her facial skin doesn't match the skin on her arms or even collarbones.

Never really cared about her, buts pics and convos about her have been popping up on my dash. She looks very thin right now.

Also, either she isn't great at photo shop, or she smacks on paint like a drag queen because there is something weird about her face in these pics. Like the gradient of her facial skin doesn't match the skin on her arms or even collarbones.

She always photoshops her pics to hell - like, her face will almost be glossy-magazine-plastic-looking while her arms are posed in a way to showcase every bump and scar. It's not makeup because she frequently posts about how cheap her makeup (and general lifestyle) is... I wouldn't use $1 makeup, ever. :meh: And her retort to photoshopping claims is usually "Look at my arms! You can see the scars! Nooooooottttt shoppppppppppped!!!!111!" :rolleyes:

At least she's actually very thin now and not shopping herself thinner. Or maybe she is, Idk. In any case, she's boring and highly irrelevant - has her 5 min of fame ended yet? :)

A part of me (the naive one) truly hopes that she doesn't photoshop her body in order to recieve such comment "omg!! you're peuuufect!!" and to reassure herself about her body...

Tell me I'm an idiot!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate this wannabe goth thinspo queen.
She officially lost the last handful of my sympathy points (not that they mattered to begin with) when she showed a picture of herself with huge, dark red scars on her arm and later got on webcam where the scars were mysteriously gone.

Also, she's likely intentionally over-exposing her face with her monitor. So, that coupled with her Photoshop skillz makes for an unnatural image :rolleyes:

I don't know if this has been posted, found it on Tumblr recently:

tumblr_mid0e90xE21qdt05so1_500.jpg

The first picture's is a screenshot from one of her live streams, the second one a picture she posted on her blog. I know she's moving/talking in that very moment but still ... it doesn't explain why her facial shape changes dramatically, where her collarbones hide and why her nose expanded all over her face.

I don't know if this has been posted, found it on Tumblr recently:

tumblr_mid0e90xE21qdt05so1_500.jpg

The first picture's is a screenshot from one of her live streams, the second one a picture she posted on her blog. I know she's moving/talking in that very moment but still ... it doesn't explain why her facial shape changes dramatically, where her collarbones hide and why her nose expanded all over her face.

She is screwing her face up, so of course her nose looks bigger. I don't think this is an accurate way to compare - not that I'm saying she doesn't do a lot of work on her photos.

tumblr_mcvcurfpsY1qcbdxuo1_1280.jpg

Any verdict?
She doesn't need this hardcore photoshop...Yes, she's got eyes circles due to her sleep problem, and laugh lines (but remember Sasha also have some? and remain cute?).

she doesn't look too bad in "real life", just not as inhuman and alienesk as her shopped self appears :rolleyes:

anyway, i really find all the online drama about her quite entertaining ;)

I absolutely agree with this. There comes an age where people no longer think of you as 'hardcore' or 'poor troubled soul' or whatever when they see your scars. Instead they think of you as a weak person who is unable to deal in a more eloquent way with personal problems. This is at least the experience I made.

i guess that is right. it's a very sensitive topic, scars are a very personal issue and so it's pretty clear why visible scars may be a problem at work. people put on different personas in their lives like if you go to work you leave your personal stuff outside and act all professional. you won't tell everybody about personal matters and you'll most likely try to keep private things private. if you have scars or other visible signs of any issues or illnesses, no matter if they are forner issues and you're already over it, you're nonverbally telling a part of your story and can't really do something about it.

in my case, i lost all my hair due to a certain form of alopecia and so i have to wear wigs. since 7 years. very good ones, like those they use in the movies, but still some people see the difference. plus, i lost my eyebrows and lashes too. slowly they grow back and i wear heavy eye make up, smokey eyes, big eyeliner and so on to cover it. but i can't prevent people seing it when they come close. so i have to live with people watching me too. and i tell my story every day without wanting it.
so i totally get your point @leila.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeahhhhh but have any of you actually seen her in real life?
shes not unattractive, but shes not a beauty.

Reactions: 1 user
if you have scars or other visible signs of any issues or illnesses, no matter if they are forner issues and you're already over it, you're nonverbally telling a part of your story and can't really do something about it.

in my case, i lost all my hair due to a certain form of alopecia and so i have to wear wigs. since 7 years. very good ones, like those they use in the movies, but still some people see the difference. plus, i lost my eyebrows and lashes too. slowly they grow back and i wear heavy eye make up, smokey eyes, big eyeliner and so on to cover it. but i can't prevent people seing it when they come close. so i have to live with people watching me too. and i tell my story every day without wanting it.
so i totally get your point @leila.

I'm so sorry to hear this :cry::( You come off so self assured and confident I would never have assumed you had to deal with things like this, but I suppose its exactly by dealing with these things that one becomes self assured and confident. I know what you mean about feeling like just by being there you are inadvertently telling some part of your story that you may not necessarily want to share, its this world of appearances and forms that we live in that dictates that...everyone is affected by this like it or not, to some extent whether great or small.

Apologies everyone for the tangent, just wanted to reply to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
:wtf: For those who know her tendencies better than I do, on a scale of 1-10 how photoshopped do you think these are? Could she really be this thin?

tumblr_mhlswoRD3b1rw7ccho1_400.jpg

tumblr_mjjz0vXFdh1s2t60bo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mjjz0vXFdh1s2t60bo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mjvo3qSDlz1r3pgxno1_500.jpg

:wtf: For those who know her tendencies better than I do, on a scale of 1-10 how photoshopped do you think these are? Could she really be this thin?
[/IMG]

The girl know how to look skinnier only by posing! She could write an entire book about it. I'm not saying she isn't skinny (how could I? I've never met her) or she doesn't photoshop her body (at least, all the pictures she posts are opend with Adobe Photoshop), but this is so obvious she empasizes her thinness. On the third one for instance, she's bending her knees and inturn them. On the first, she's arching and contracting her abs.
I don't know if it's possible to photoshop instrangram pictures? She looks very skinny on the last one, even with high heels. Also, you notice that she intentionally shows her body (who go out wearing only tights, t-shirt and heels? ).

She could have only post this pictures dor the crop top:
top2_original.jpg

Same for the black t-shirt.

tumblr_mjvo3qSDlz1r3pgxno1_500.jpg

Ok everything else aside but I really like these shoes :luv: too bad they'd probably be unaffordable to me and I also would have absolutely nowhere to wear them :hmm: