Felice Fawn

tumblr_inline_mm4sl8dIN91qz4rgp.png

tumblr_lkhw1qXdt21qjcwuzo1_500.gif

Does anyone know if you can alter a picture taken via instagram?

In addiction, a little vent before going to bed: before her whole "I buy cloths to re-sale them" she posted a tweet saying she'll be editing herself bigger. Another tweet:

tumblr_mltg0bdeHJ1snsxmho1_500.jpg

Yet she's till photoshopping herself thinner, postng in order to look skinnier (look at her her cheeks and the way she's sucking them in, standing backwards)

tumblr_mlz6vao28T1s55fowo1_1280.jpg

file.php

lacebody.jpg

@Helen yes you can. There's a bunch of 'photo editing' apps in the Apples appstore now. I tested some out and the liquify tool made me look HORRENDOUS, but it's there. You can also pre-edit and upload to Insta - lots of options.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her best without the goth make-up. I find her blog to be entertaining. Whether she scammed people or not (which I'm not condoning BTW) people have done worse. If she scammed people, she clearly got caught.

I am shocked at how some people hate her so intensely. I save my anger for the child abusers and Hitlers of the world.

Reactions: 1 user
I am shocked at how some people hate her so intensely. I save my anger for the child abusers and Hitlers of the world.

Agreed... Except this seems like one of the main purpose of the internet haha.
To spew hate at anyone and anything ... It's the perfect platform to express such a feeling if you think about it!

That is why, somehow, i respect all those people who put themselves out there as much - be it out of pure narcissism (which i suspect might be the case for most...) as I wonder if I'd be able to deal (yet!) with the unavoidable, more or less intense expression of HATE towards me - even worse and crazily common: obsessional behaviors. :nervous:

I like her best without the goth make-up. I find her blog to be entertaining. Whether she scammed people or not (which I'm not condoning BTW) people have done worse. If she scammed people, she clearly got caught.

I wouldn't say that people here "hate her". Dislike is probably a better word. She puts her pictures up on the internet clearly wanting people to see them, so what exactly is wrong with sharing our opinions on her? As it happens, they are mostly negative, but there are reasons for that discussed here earlier. She overuses photoshop, posts triggering things, etc. We also like here to criticise Miley, but I don't think anyone here hates her in any real sense. We don't like the way she dresses, or how she looks, but we wouldn't drive her over with a car if given a chance. See? Hate vs disliking someone for legitimate reasons.
@Athena- "Agreed... Except this seems like one of the main purpose of the internet haha. To spew hate at anyone and anything...It's the perfect platform to express such feelings if you think about it!". Umm. I'm confused? We're not spewing hate at anyone and anything here. And if you have such opinion of members of SG, then why did you join? Unless I misunderstood your post and you were for some reason referring to the whole internet excluding us.

I actually wasn't thinking of the people here. When I looked her up I found hate blogs and tumblrs who specifically stated their hatred towards her. That was what I found startling.

I regulary browse some hate blogs", because most of them are trying to proof how fake "Felice Fawn" is, which is good to me. A lot of people tend to forget how ill she actually is (I don't blame her for this). They take her as a thinspo, tell her how thin and beautiful she is, blah blah blah. Nothing that's good for her nor her fans.
And the last debate on those blogs are on her scars, and how she shows them/ emphasize their deepness by photoshopping.

Nevertheless, I don't encourage stupid hatefull blog/ fans like the one who did that:
be7845b05b8a388c8400f912120fa0bd.gif

body shaming, anyone?

I actually wasn't thinking of the people here. When I looked her up I found hate blogs and tumblrs who specifically stated their hatred towards her. That was what I found startling.

@MCgirl ^Precisely
And yes, I was making a general, truthful statement about the internet...

She obviously is kind of a bitch and has many mistakes, but she's obviously not mentally stable...

Either way, I find her gorgeous (even w/o makeup and photoshop) and amazing thinspo. I love her style.
734414_651641388191276_469869550_n.jpg

1383223_642747319080683_337163521_n.jpg

1379844_631981806823901_1949174668_n.jpg

1382395_631607170194698_465781905_n.jpg

575152_602232849798797_295620572_n.jpg

998704_596330673722348_1284578867_n.jpg

1010184_589379581084124_1509572159_n.jpg

945436_569513649737384_1462783508_n.jpg

Felice Fawn is a complete scam artist, which I'm glad that others in the thread have already brought up. I've been following her on Tumblr for a while, and she really comes across as careless and solely focused on making a profit with her shitty webcam selfies and various online shops (every time one gets called out for not shipping items/posting misleading images of products, she opens another).

Anyway, although she has the potential to look nice in some photos, I don't like using her as thinspo for a few reasons. The first being that she is anorexic, and I only want to look up to women who can lead this lifestyle without sacrificing mental health. I don't want to set an unhealthy goal.

Secondly, she photoshops THE HELL out of her images. I don't want to have a goal of attaining a body that doesn't even exist. I'd much rather look at REAL women with REAL bodies that prove that people are able to attain my dream body.

If anyone wants to read more about Felice's notorious scams, http://felicefawn.blogspot.com/ has some pretty thorough information. I don't even know why I still follow her, to be honest.

She obviously is kind of a bitch and has many mistakes, but she's obviously not mentally stable...

Either way, I find her gorgeous (even w/o makeup and photoshop) and amazing thinspo. I love her style.

I do like her style (and her music taste) but her photoshoopping herself thinner and acentuating her wounds are driving me nuts. She doesn't even look like herself. (first one, you an compare the size of her tatoo, proving her arms are not that tiny IRL... So obvious)

Attachments

• 1379327_642747279080687_1795684489_n.jpg
    1379327_642747279080687_1795684489_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 225
  • tumblr_mu1t40y6Xs1so4lqqo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mu1t40y6Xs1so4lqqo1_500.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 201
  • tumblr_mv6nxkQa5w1qzesv0o2_250.jpg
    tumblr_mv6nxkQa5w1qzesv0o2_250.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: 1 user
I do like her style (and her music taste) but her photoshoopping herself thinner and acentuating her wounds are driving me nuts. She doesn't even look like herself. (first one, you an compare the size of her tatoo, proving her arms are not that tiny IRL... So obvious)

Oh my gosh you are so good at spoting this... Haha

I'd never have noticed! Good catch! ;) (I still consider her lovely thinspo even photoshopped)

@Nanoushkaïa: I have not done the pictures I've posted, I have no credit ;) but still, in almost every picture of her, there is something looking odd.

@Anri: she is sick, nice for you if she is an inspiration of yours.

[MENTION=3691]
@Anri: she is sick, nice for you if she is an inspiration of yours.

@Helen I'm not sure if you are deliberately trying to make me feel shitty with that comment, but either way you succeeded.

To me, it's just an aesthetic thing. I don't want to BE her or get a body like that by means of any kind of eating disorder. I simply think she looks nice and I appreciate the way she looks. Same thing with Nicole Richie and Mary-Kate Olsen. I obviously don't admire their eating disorders but I did like how their bodies looked (before getting scarily emaciated).

Is that such a crime?

@Helen I'm not sure if you are deliberately trying to make me feel shitty with that comment, but either way you succeeded.

To me, it's just an aesthetic thing. I don't want to BE her or get a body like that by means of any kind of eating disorder. I simply think she looks nice and I appreciate the way she looks. Same thing with Nicole Richie and Mary-Kate Olsen. I obviously don't admire their eating disorders but I did like how their bodies looked (before getting scarily emaciated).

Is that such a crime?

I was, yes. I thought you were the kind of those brainless girls who're saying "she is sick but fuck it, her body is to die for!"
No, this isn't a crime. I simply don't get how you can "forget" her ed when you look at her. Seriously, I'm not saying I'm better than you at all or that you're lacking compassion. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a large part of my thinspos might be sick but I can't look at the ones I know who are. I can't. I only see the pain. Now I'm not saying that in order to make you feel horrible and I'm sorry if my previous post did.

I was, yes. I thought you were the kind of those brainless girls who're saying "she is sick but fuck it, her body is to die for!"
No, this isn't a crime. I simply don't get how you can "forget" her ed when you look at her. Seriously, I'm not saying I'm better than you at all or that you're lacking compassion. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a large part of my thinspos might be sick but I can't look at the ones I know who are. I can't. I only see the pain. Now I'm not saying that in order to make you feel horrible and I'm sorry if my previous post did.

Alright, it's fine. I just see things differently. No hard feelings. I do not intend to glamorize any ED, I was just being honest by saying I like how her body looks. I'm sure if I knew her personally and knew her struggles firsthand, I wouldn't be able to look past her issues.

Alright, it's fine. I just see things differently. No hard feelings. I do not intend to glamorize any ED, I was just being honest by saying I like how her body looks. I'm sure if I knew her personally and knew her struggles firsthand, I wouldn't be able to look past her issues.

I think it's totally weird having an anorexic as thinspo. Sure, you like the way her body looks... but she achieved that body in a completely unhealthy and unnatural way. Her mind is literally ill.

I don't see how you can separate the two, or 'look at things differently'.