Felice Fawn

They look like Big Litas by Jeffrey Campbell:

JCBigLita.jpg

Thanks for the info!:oops:

Recent pictures:
facelace3.jpg

facelace4.jpg

facelace2.jpg

The amont of make up whe's putting on so her checks looks more visible makes me laugh... It's getting ridiculous! Don't try so hard, please!

Beauroque-gold-small-250x188.jpg

Felice isn't even wearing that lace correctly. Such a ~professional model.

She'll call it originality ;)

It's quite a good thing she stopped her tumblr, she posts a lot less pictures of her body, showing off her tiny figure.

EDIT: a ah! Silly me: I forgot her store and twitter account!:confused:

tumblr_ml8ugl2I4f1rmnvg0o1_250.jpg

tumblr_ml8ugl2I4f1rmnvg0o1_250.jpg

BHpBSD8CAAAkyp3.jpg:large

BHo6v6nCYAAoED2.jpg:large

@Helen She has instagram now too ;) girl can't stay away from camwhoring for long.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, @ZeroDiet, I forgot this one too! But still, she's posting a lot less than she used to be (almost everyday, showing her figure on 99% of them), that's my point. Now we have picture of her doing this face (><) all the time, how cool is that?
Hopefully, this will be good for her to get a litltle bit out of internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan at all...
Skinny but she looks very cheap for some reason..

I cannot imagine being that self-absorbed...its so off-putting and weird.:run:

Agreed, very much so.

I dunno, I had mixed feelings on her when this thread started, but that we have fodder to continue for this long...it makes my brain hurt. Her world must be a special place, all wrapped up around herself.

tumblr_mjvo3qSDlz1r3pgxno1_500.jpg

Ok everything else aside but I really like these shoes :luv: too bad they'd probably be unaffordable to me and I also would have absolutely nowhere to wear them :hmm:

I actually think they're unif hellbounds

Reactions: 1 user
Had never heard of her up until now but yea the majority of her pictures are touched up but then again the majority of pictures of models etc we see are touched up in some capacity

Can't say much about her personality as I don't know her personally nor, as I said before had never heard of her but the satanic, evil photos creep the hell outta me.

That said her figure looks quite stunning in some pictures but frighteningly unwell in others.

She seems to have gorgeous hair and skin but again that could be the touch ups :/

So yup that's my 2pence

This girl drives me crazy.

She absolutely 100% photoshops her collar bones. Everything she says is horse shit.