• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Eugenia Cooney

Andie

Worker Bee
I hate her style and how she wears her hair and her makeup. She has an awful taste in music. (Sorry, I know, each to their own but hers is horrible.) She's fan of shitty children's stuff and collects plushies of Pokémon and shit - how old is she? Six? On Instagram she always takes selfies and on YouTube the content of her clips puts you to sleep. Mostly it is ugly clothes or makeup which is too shrill for leaving the house or it is recreating something from the past or doing something with her MOM. So if we put anorexia aside: Why is anybody follow her? Anorexia sells I guess. :nervous:

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

ecarlate

Rising Star
I hate her style and how she wears her hair and her makeup. She has an awful taste in music. (Sorry, I know, each to their own but hers is horrible.) She's fan of shitty children's stuff and collects plushies of Pokémon and shit - how old is she? Six? On Instagram she always takes selfies and on YouTube the content of her clips puts you to sleep. Mostly it is ugly clothes or makeup which is too shrill for leaving the house or it is recreating something from the past or doing something with her MOM. So if we put anorexia aside: Why is anybody follow her? Anorexia sells I guess. :nervous:
There's definitely an audience of people who are into the "cutesy" anime Pokemon scene girl thing. Plus, she does popular trend videos that most Youtubers do. I don't think her whole following is entirely ingenuine but it's fair to say that most of the comments on her videos are concerning her health and well-being.

But I have full faith she'd still have the same following even if she didn't have an eating disorder. Even though her personality isn't my thing, it caters to the "quirky scene kid" crowd which is still alive and well, even though they're not as popular as they once were.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Butternut

Grand Dame
Website
butternutnutbutter.tumblr.com
Tbh I don't think this site should even be discussing her. Shes just blatantly unhealthy and there's no point in theorizing about her health or even posting photos of her on here.
At this point it's just morbid curiosity. I started the thread initially because everyone was talking about her all over 4chan and I was wondering if people heard about her in other corners of the internet.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Ashley

Rising Star
At this point it's just morbid curiosity. I started the thread initially because everyone was talking about her all over 4chan and I was wondering if people heard about her in other corners of the internet.
No problem! I just feel bad for her and don't know why her parents continue to watch her do this. Because she still lives at home and they film all her videos.

stargirl

Staff member
42763373-4B1C-42E2-AFDA-4328AD319440.jpeg

Sorry for the bump but I reeeeaally hope she actually recovers and that she isn’t just saying this to get people off her back.

• Love
  • Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 14 users

moins

Grand Dame
Holy crap, just visited her Youtube after ages and thank goodness she's getting help. I don't want to post the video here because it was pretty triggering but anyway, thank goodness. I do hope it all works out for her.

As subtle of an admission as this is, is anyone thinking "FINALLY she admits it."

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

quipawiticism

Worker Bee
WOW! I am so glad she's finally starting to recover. She looks healthy(er). I'm proud of her.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

lizzielacksiron

Rising Star
I've been following Eugenia for a while & honestly thought I would never see her recover.
So happy for her, she deserves it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Cosette-δ

Worker Bee
I'm happy that she looks better, and I hope she's in a better place mentally too. I hope she eventually recovers completely.

After that—if it indeed does happen—I wonder if she'll keep on making videos. I would love to see a mentally healthy Eugenia.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users