Eugenia Cooney

Discussion in 'Online' started by Butternut, Dec 4, 2013.

1. FailedSupermodel

FailedSupermodel Rising Star

She does! If anything, her muscles look a tiny bit more plump..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Andie

Andie Worker Bee

I hate her style and how she wears her hair and her makeup. She has an awful taste in music. (Sorry, I know, each to their own but hers is horrible.) She's fan of shitty children's stuff and collects plushies of Pokémon and shit - how old is she? Six? On Instagram she always takes selfies and on YouTube the content of her clips puts you to sleep. Mostly it is ugly clothes or makeup which is too shrill for leaving the house or it is recreating something from the past or doing something with her MOM. So if we put anorexia aside: Why is anybody follow her? Anorexia sells I guess. :nervous:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Sad Sad x 2
  3. ecarlate

ecarlate Rising Star

There's definitely an audience of people who are into the "cutesy" anime Pokemon scene girl thing. Plus, she does popular trend videos that most Youtubers do. I don't think her whole following is entirely ingenuine but it's fair to say that most of the comments on her videos are concerning her health and well-being.

But I have full faith she'd still have the same following even if she didn't have an eating disorder. Even though her personality isn't my thing, it caters to the "quirky scene kid" crowd which is still alive and well, even though they're not as popular as they once were.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. NewYorkSkinny

NewYorkSkinny Grand Dame

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 5.08.53 PM.png
    :(

• Sad Sad x 15
  5. Thinkthin

Thinkthin Rookie

6. angelalamode

angelalamode Super Star

Absolutely not

7. moins

moins Grand Dame

It says "Vogue Parody" in the title

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thinkthin

Thinkthin Rookie

Oh gosh OOPS!

9. Ashley

Ashley Rising Star

Tbh I don't think this site should even be discussing her. Shes just blatantly unhealthy and there's no point in theorizing about her health or even posting photos of her on here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Butternut

Butternut Grand Dame

At this point it's just morbid curiosity. I started the thread initially because everyone was talking about her all over 4chan and I was wondering if people heard about her in other corners of the internet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ashley

Ashley Rising Star

No problem! I just feel bad for her and don't know why her parents continue to watch her do this. Because she still lives at home and they film all her videos.

12. stargirl

stargirl Grand Dame

42763373-4B1C-42E2-AFDA-4328AD319440.jpeg

Sorry for the bump but I reeeeaally hope she actually recovers and that she isn’t just saying this to get people off her back.

• Love Love x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Jizztastic Jizztastic x 1
  13. Butternut

Butternut Grand Dame

She has been mostly absent from social media for over a week now so I think she's finally working on getting better. I'm really happy for her if that is the case :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. moins

moins Grand Dame

Holy crap, just visited her Youtube after ages and thank goodness she's getting help. I don't want to post the video here because it was pretty triggering but anyway, thank goodness. I do hope it all works out for her.

As subtle of an admission as this is, is anyone thinking "FINALLY she admits it."

• Agree Agree x 8
  15. Diamndgrl

Diamndgrl Super Star

I’m really glad she finally addressed this and is seeking help.

• Love Love x 1