Emma Stone

I think - at least I hope - the weight gain is for a movie. This is from the filming of her new movie:
image.jpeg

Considering she's playing Billie Jean King, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the gain was for the role, especially as she's gone more muscular than just lazy old skinny-fat.
Whether she'll lose the weight or not after is a whole other story, though.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Emma at the Venice Film Festival. Is she still shooting that tennis movie? Her arms are looking so meaty.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've always been a fan of Emma Stone's acting. It's sad to see her gain but I think she still looks pretty decent in this trailer (Also one of the better trailers for modern film.):

Welp, I can't believe how big she's gotten :(
Not sure when this was filmed but definitely not looking good. Can't help but have a soft spot for her charming personality though!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Welp, I can't believe how big she's gotten :(
Not sure when this was filmed but definitely not looking good. Can't help but have a soft spot for her charming personality though!

I saw this earlier today and was about to post it! Those jeans were awful on her :(

I considered putting this in reverse thinspo but since we've been talking about Emma's arms I thought I'd put it here.
:slinkout:
IMG_0772.JPG