Emma Stone

I always found her absolutely uninteresting. At a low weight, with more weight... doesn't matter. Boring so or so.

I watched Birdman yesterday and I really liked her in this role. Looking at her pictures after the movie, it seems she did lose weight for the movie, or maybe it was just a coincidence. But that scene is exactly what I hope to project - I want to look and feel tiny, while being strong and taken seriously.

But yeah. again, in all the pictures after the movie she looks meh.

Reactions: 1 user
^^ I love her quite a lot but I find her face is a bit caricature like and can't really attach her facial expressions to more serious scenes. It's like she's really exaggerating.
I couldn't have put it better than this. Salute!

She looks SO great when she is at her thinnest but she fluctuates so damn much! Does she only lose weight for certain roles? She seems to gain it back immediatly afterwards :(

She does gain it for certain roles. The more the artsy of film, the more she loses. I just watched her in "An Irrational Man" and she was average. Still slim enough for people to accuse her of eating disorders though. Then again, anyone with a BMI lower than 25 seems to get that anyway.

Reactions: 1 users
I've always adored her, especially in The Help. While she isn't at her thinnest it's my favorite role of hers....probably because I'm from the South though and I love a strong independent woman who breaks out of the box people try to put her in!

November 2015

Source: tfs
HbC5M1U.jpg

ajWdJXI.jpg

Emma Stone at her thinnest is one of my favorite motivators... I don't actually find her face that beautiful, but our height/body types are similar and it feels like an attainable goal for me. Also I saw her in Cabaret on Broadway last year and she really did look TINY.

CabaretEmma_prod02.jpg

I find her quite interesting, not great thinspo, but there's something unique about her:)

is it bad that i worry that i look like this in leggings?
Ya fucking right and I'm not just saying that bc I have a girl crush on you :flower:

As for Emma...I think she looks best while in a relationship. I used to be like that bc I always wanted to look good naked for my boyfriends. Becoming internally motivated and staying slim for myself has made me much more consistent.

Reactions: 1 user
It looks like she's gained a lot of muscle, not fat. Wouldn't surprise me if this was for a movie role?

Reactions: 1 users
Oh man, what happened to her :eek: I wonder if it is related to training for maybe some "action" or "superhero" movie where she would need to look more muscular? I'm not a huge fan of her, but I always liked that she was skinnier than other celebrities and that it gave me an idea of how a "normal" person could transform into something more elegant-looking when skinnier.