Emma Stone

tumblr_n55flb29ot1qa4w2ho2_500.jpg

tumblr_n55flb29ot1qa4w2ho1_500.png

Count down's on ladies.. she'll only be able to stay this weight for a short while before the public turns on her and she's forced to gain weight, admit she 'had a terrible problem', and maybe spend a little while at a facility to earn back her fans and not be seen as a 'bad role model'

I've always liked her, she's charming, smart and fun. I look at her at this weight and think she looks amazing. I think there will always be people who think that small = sick and it's definitely different from culture to culture but I don't think she's been receiving a LOT of attention for it because although she is very small she looks in NO WAY sick. Protruding bones, sunken faces and sallow complexions are all markers that people use to determine "sick" and she has none of these. She just looks long and lithe. Her face looks lovely and she has beautiful proportions. Her weight loss has been steady but gradual... not an overnight loss. In short, I think she's just at a fantastic weight for her frame and she's happy. I'm sure some people will always comment that she's too skinny but I don't think she's in any danger of being a media target in general any time soon.

IUjcpMS.png

71RXHnr.png

I don't think this pic is recent as her hair colour is different. But she looks pretty good here - maybe it's also because of the angle.

IUjcpMS.png

71RXHnr.png

I don't think this pic is recent as her hair colour is different. But she looks pretty good here - maybe it's also because of the angle.
shes looking so tiny! I love it. she has a goregous face, im glad shes keeping skinny :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Her arms are so lovely here! I love that she's keeping up the skinny look and I hope she will continue to do so in the future, she seems really happy with the way she looks. I feel like lately I've been reading more and more criticism about her being 'too skinny' (on other websites) :nopity: people will never stop bashing celebs' bodies I guess.

I don't think those pictures are recent.
But agreed she looked really good there :luv:

IUjcpMS.png

71RXHnr.png

I always seem to forget how tiny she is. I guess she never struck me as the "uber thin" girl, but damn do her arms look good :luv:

Since this thread is always up, I lurked and I can't share the passion for her.

anyway I have googled, recent pics

emma-letrerto--a.jpg

emma_stone.jpg

:grin:

Reactions: 1 user

The couple that gains together...

I've never been a big fan of her acting or her face, only her "skinnyness". Maybe it was or is for a movie? Lets not forget she's still thinner than many and it's probably only like 6-8 pounds tops. It happens....

oh no, i hope gets back on track... maybe she got too used too being a demanded actress atm? ..