Emma Stone

Just found this for comparison

4fwd2b.jpg

Lindsay Lohan much...?

Such a beauty! I hope she doesn't listen to critics saying she's 'noticeably too skinny" and sticks with the way she is now.
emma5.jpg

emma11.jpg

I don't find her body inspiring at all. She has gotten thinner, but nothing out of the ordinary. I also believe that she has put on some of the weight back from her thinnest a while back. You can tell by old pictures that she has always had decent legs and that her weight goes first from there. Also, she also had fairly bony shoulders as well. My point is that the female celebrities who look best on the red carpets etc have 2 things in common - genetically sunken cheeks/skinny face, and knobby knees and thin ankles. The rest does not have to be on par at all. They just have to know to dress well and always show the skinny bits. I have found it to be an optical illusion in most cases and Stone is in between categories. That is why I cannot name an actress I find inspiring. They have all disappointed me very soon.

Models only.

Ahhh hahaha! Loved that Tonight Show lip sync battle with Jimmy Fallon! "All I do is winwinwin no matter what..." yeah okay. Just got this months US Vogue with her cover/spread in it - I think she's a great actress, and a great body for one, and an awesome boyfriend ;)

My point is that the female celebrities who look best on the red carpets etc have 2 things in common - genetically sunken cheeks/skinny face, and knobby knees and thin ankles.

Aahhh, story of my life. I dream of knobby knees and thin ankles.

I may burn in hell for saying this, but I don't find Emma Stone attractive at all. Her body is ok, but her face and her gestures. She puts me off. Yes, she is very charismatic and outspoken and funny, which is AWESOME. And she can act. But I can't understand how fascinated everyone is with her face.:nervous:

Reactions: 1 users
Aahhh, story of my life. I dream of knobby knees and thin ankles.

I may burn in hell for saying this, but I don't find Emma Stone attractive at all. Her body is ok, but her face and her gestures. She puts me off. Yes, she is very charismatic and outspoken and funny, which is AWESOME. And she can act. But I can't understand how fascinated everyone is with her face.:nervous:

Never saw the appeal either, so you are definitely not alone. She is likeable and I do appreciate her personality, but I have never, not even once, seen the appeal others do see. We are the minority, and you can't be everyone's cup of tea, so I guess we are the exception to the rule

Reactions: 1 users
Count down's on ladies.. she'll only be able to stay this weight for a short while before the public turns on her and she's forced to gain weight, admit she 'had a terrible problem', and maybe spend a little while at a facility to earn back her fans and not be seen as a 'bad role model'

Count down's on ladies.. she'll only be able to stay this weight for a short while before the public turns on her and she's forced to gain weight, admit she 'had a terrible problem', and maybe spend a little while at a facility to earn back her fans and not be seen as a 'bad role model'

I used to expect that for Kate Bosworth, but despite claiming her skinniness was down to stress she's somehow slipped beneath the radar and managed to hang onto it without much ongoing fanfare. Sure, she pops up in those "skinny starlets are skinny" trashmag exposés now and again, but anyone who's not a heifer (and destined for the "fat starlets are supermassive gas giants") does. Maybe she'll be able to do the same, but I think those most able to do so without ongoing hassles are the ones who are A list but not in everyone's faces everyday at big ticket red carpet events and with lots of movies on the go..

I almost am inclined to believe Ms Stone is so funky and cool and upbeat that people love her and own't comment on her weight...I have noticed she is very skinny, especially her arms on Jimmy Fallon, and yet I haven't seen her in trash mags etc...it's like people don't want to trash her because she seems so nice.

Apparently she has been getting criticism for her weight. In an interview she recently talked about it:

"I firmly believe that nothing really affects you or can really bother you if you don't already feel that way about yourself. I've seen a lot of comments that say, ‘Eat a sandwich’ or ‘She looks sick.’ I've been looking at myself in the mirror being mean to myself. I'm not sick. I eat sandwiches. In no way is it my intention to be a bad example. That has been kind of bothering me lately. I've shamed myself for it. We shame each other online. We're always too skinny or too fat or too tall or too short. They're just confirming this feeling I have about myself. I’m trying to figure my body out. It bothers me because I care so much about young girls. We're shaming each other and we're shaming ourselves, and it sucks."

Hopefully she doesn't give in because she's been looking so lovely lately :luv:

As someone who likes her I dare to say: You'll definitely not! ;)
Actually I did not like her face much as she was "normal". It was okay, but nothing special. And now: She is cute, pretty, has a special face. But she is not beautiful. But I like a skinny frame with pretty (and special) face more than a beautiful face on an average body.

I used to expect that for Kate Bosworth, but despite claiming her skinniness was down to stress she's somehow slipped beneath the radar and managed to hang onto it without much ongoing fanfare. Sure, she pops up in those "skinny starlets are skinny" trashmag exposés now and again, but anyone who's not a heifer (and destined for the "fat starlets are supermassive gas giants") does. Maybe she'll be able to do the same, but I think those most able to do so without ongoing hassles are the ones who are A list but not in everyone's faces everyday at big ticket red carpet events and with lots of movies on the go..

Second this. Same with like Angelina Jolie or some others: Haters chat shit about newly skinnies or skinny girls new in the industry/newly known to the industry because media - and here mostly cheap gossip mags - are in desperate need of some headlines and skinny bashing is always interesting for those readers. Some skinnies give in and get new headlines like "She's a jo-jo dieter!", "Did she gain because XY?!" as a reward. Some skinnies don't and mags lose interest in covering their weight. So best recipe against this shit is to stay skinny and ignore that bullshit.