Emma Roberts

looking good!

emma.jpg
emmarob.jpg

I can't wait for Scream Queens with her and Ariana Grande, love the BSCBs (judge for my tastes haha). Here's the trailer for it

It looks cheesy and bitchy and references The Heather so awesome. It also has Nick Jonas, Kiki Palmer, Nasim Hader (from SNL), and Lea Michelle (who I don't like, but maybe she'll be brutally murdered so yay)

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a14288/emma-roberts-evan-peters-abuse/

I'm starting to dislike her. Over the past years she has been beating Evan and he hasn't pressed any charges. He's been to the hospital several times because of her.

On a more serious note, she had bruising too. I doubt it's her beating him up, but rather them both being really toxic in their relationship. I would put it on the regular party things like drinking and drugs. I don't like it, but I also don't think it's one sided. It seems like it's more of a takes two to tango sort of deal.

I can't wait for Scream Queens with her and Ariana Grande, love the BSCBs (judge for my tastes haha). Here's the trailer for it

It looks cheesy and bitchy and references The Heather so awesome. It also has Nick Jonas, Kiki Palmer, Nasim Hader (from SNL), and Lea Michelle (who I don't like, but maybe she'll be brutally murdered so yay)

On a more serious note, she had bruising too. I doubt it's her beating him up, but rather them both being really toxic in their relationship. I would put it on the regular party things like drinking and drugs. I don't like it, but I also don't think it's one sided. It seems like it's more of a takes two to tango sort of deal.

True, they do not have a healthy relationship.

True, they do not have a healthy relationship.

yes this...I saw scream queens last night (totally loved it and highly recommend for some prime-time Fox channel thinspo) and Emma plays the OOT villain.

I was surprised by her casting in the show, in general, because of her DV arrest. But she is sooooo good at playing the bad girl. hmmmmm

emma-roberts-sceam-queens.jpg

I'm trying to find pics of her shoulders and legs in costume but only found this.
Emma-Roberts.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Shoulders and styling (minus the necklace)
tumblr_nwwwb2odwQ1rq540ko1_250.gif

when one girl calls her an "awful" person:
635807345547285538-506878103_tumblr_nv9l54bjcb1rc6otco1_500.gif

"Maybe. But I'm rich and I'm pretty, so it doesn't really matter."
A gif I thought @Jailbait would like.

Reactions: 1 user
:cool:
Shoulders and styling (minus the necklace)
tumblr_nwwwb2odwQ1rq540ko1_250.gif

when one girl calls her an "awful" person:
635807345547285538-506878103_tumblr_nv9l54bjcb1rc6otco1_500.gif

"Maybe. But I'm rich and I'm pretty, so it doesn't really matter."
A gif I thought @Jailbait would like.
I freaking lover her in this show!!!! What a bitch that I love to hate! I love that she says things out loud that other people are scared to even think!:cool:

I'm curious if she will be able to transition from the arrogant teen bitch to a true evil queen in her acting and appearance for future roles. That being said, it feels good to see a young celebrity who doesn't look >10 years older than their real age. (She's 24.)