Emma Roberts

article-2170139-13F5AD57000005DC-618_468x761.jpg

article-2170139-13F5AD8E000005DC-568_468x756.jpg

article-2170139-13F7DBEF000005DC-673_468x798.jpg

Her face kinda bugs me but that's not really the point is it :sneaky:

Her body looks okay. She's thin, but skinny-fat tbh. Not a lot of muscle tone. The type who gets compliments in the right clothes but would get ragged on if she wore a bikini. She has nice legs though, always will, lucky bish!! It seems that any excess chub she does have goes to her arms.

I also heard that she used to suffer from an ED.

When? She always seemed to me to be naturally slim, at least thinking back to her pre-teen "Unfabulous" days. She's definitely looking a little bigger than she has in the recent past, but not bad.

Yes, she used to suffer from an ED,at least the newspaper have written it :(
She is 5'2'' and her normal weight was 115 lbs and then she shrunk to 100.

At Coachella
article-2133776-12B8F94A000005DC-408_634x893.jpg

:disgusted:

Now that’s what I call an ED/Bulimic face & body! She does look all dumb-y here.

What happened!! I remember along time ago, I used to watch her show on Nickelodeon, she was so adorable!

seems to have gone a bit downhill for her, she was thin in wild child.

What's up with those outfits?? :wtf: Especially the one with the open shorts (?!?!?) and the top (!??"?")

Coachella craziness I'm assuming, the photos of her in nyc and whatever are more...erm, 'conservative'.

Whenever I feel like eating, I just look at Emma Roberts. Always good to see someone who is so close--really--so so so close to being skinny, but seems to always backslide to pudgy. Average looks that can be so easily elevated to pretty status if she just had more willpower--We've all seen it when she's on--She has the skinny legs naturally, now if she could just put down the froyo...

Thanks to all who keeps updating her thread!

I have been a lot more into her lately since I realized how batshit crazy she actually is. She is going to be in the next season of American Horror Story (Coven), so excited.

I saw this picture of her from when she was originally cast in Spring Breakers (apparently they told her to gained weight and she dropped it and they cast Ashley Bensen so maybe they were all supposed to look like fatties?)

emmapreproduction.jpg

I saw this picture of her from when she was originally cast in Spring Breakers (apparently they told her to gained weight and she dropped it and they cast Ashley Bensen so maybe they were all supposed to look like fatties?)

emmapreproduction.jpg
:superpuke: Emma makes the rest of the spring breakers look even worse/more freakin huge!
Whose idea was it to have them wear those shorts :wtf:

Selena's arms must be fatter than Emma's legs...

I have been a lot more into her lately since I realized how batshit crazy she actually is. She is going to be in the next season of American Horror Story (Coven), so excited.

emmapreproduction.jpg

They were supposed to be appealing to typical men....apparently being pale and thin isn't considered sexy