Elle Fanning

This is terrible. Just NO. Elle, what have you done?

Elle+Fanning+Chanel+Jay+Leno+1.jpg

Elle+Fanning+Chanel+Jay+Leno+2.jpg

elle-fanning-blackbook3.jpg
dakota-elle-fanning-cover-w-magazine-01.jpg

I hope she doesn't let her metabolism catch up with her like Dakota..

It looks like she did :hmm: and this attempt to hide her body with this horrible dress (seriously, it would be way better if she had a tiny frame lke sh used to have)

I don't understand why she has a thread? (Especially with so many critical body comments.) She's 14.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't understand why she has a thread? (Especially with so many critical body comments.) She's 14.

I think a handful of girls here are 15-16. As for the criticisms, most of us loved her look until a few months ago, so I think that was kind of unanticipated :(

I think a handful of girls here are 15-16. As for the criticisms, most of us loved her look until a few months ago, so I think that was kind of unanticipated :(

I know. I'm just remembering back to when I was 14... It's a tough age for girls, lol. :meh: I started with the whole diet thing when I was 14 - I wish I hadn't. Maybe we can all ease up on Elle a bit for the time being. :)

Looking at the Elle Fanning tag in Tumblr. So cute...

tumblr_meu52bJaaB1rf9n2eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mga3b5OSJM1qee6wmo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mg7hb7OLNw1rd8zda.gif

tumblr_mg0m7igvAd1rf9n2eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mf1lhwSWHS1rf9n2eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mghgfs7nbu1rf8s9do1_500.gif

Awww... :luv:

She seems like she has a great personality in interviews. Very cute. I wish she'd dye her hair red again - she looks great with red hair.

She's very pretty and cute, really sweet-looking too. I bet she's very kind!
I hope she gets skinnier soon, because I can really relate to her as I'm fifteen. Would be great thinspo. :)

Looks like she's been doing better. Her arms look kind of big and soft but her tummy is pretty flat and she's got a little collarbone action going on.
elle-fanning-no-skinny-jeans-01.jpg

elle-fanning-no-skinny-jeans-04.jpg

elle-fanning-no-skinny-jeans-02.jpg

Cover of Miss Vogue, wearing Givenchy :)puke:). But I have to admit she actually makes it look cute.

Elle-Fanning-Miss-Vogue-Cover.jpg