Elle Fanning

elle-fanning-suno-08

she looks amazing here! look at those legs...

Damnit, she got diet tips from the older Fanning or something because look at those legs now :(

Elle+Fanning+Prada+The+Twilight+Saga+Tom+lorenzo+1.jpg

[The picture below was changed from inline image to hyperlink on 6/30/13 by request of Ira Siegel of CEG TEK International acting on behalf of AKM Images / GSI Media. --SG]

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/793653/elle-fanning-gallery.jpg

ellef-111312-%20%285%29.jpg

elle-fanning-ginger-rosa-screening-with-christina-hendricks-07.jpg

Sigh... Her mature body is showing... :cry: And in so little time it has changed! She has not realised that she isn't actually "naturally thin" yet. SG did a post on her stuffing her face with pizza in 2010. Seems like her body caught up with that.

e10.jpg

This is really sad... WHY DO ALL CHILD STARS GET FAT???

Quinn_Crying.gif

Poor thing. Maybe she'll realize what she's doing, stop it, and become skinny again?
*makes 11:11 wish*

Why does everyone lose their sense of style when they get fat????

For old skinny times sake. :(

"Elle Fanning: Hollywood's New Princess" by Sebastian Kim

elle-fanning-cover-story-01.jpg

elle-fanning-cover-story-03.jpg

elle-fanning-cover-story-04.jpg
elle-fanning-cover-story-05.jpg
elle-fanning-cover-story-06.jpg
elle-fanning-cover-story-02.jpg

even though she isnt skinny, shes a cutie. I think she suits being kind of heavier, it goes with her doll-like quality I guess?

Maybe it's just not important to her, also at that age, it might take a while for her to actually notice she's gained. Sometimes I think when you're growing you can mistake growing bigger for growing up?

She is really passionate about fashion so hopefully, once she's stabilized post-puberty, she'll make a conscious effort to slim back down. I think it's ok to let things slip a bit while she's still this young. Better to be a bit heavy for that one awkward, pre-teen year and then grow tall and elegant than diet too much during puberty and stunt her *actual* growth. That said— once that's over, girlfriend needs to get back on the skinny train!

Damnit, she got diet tips from the older Fanning or something because look at those legs now :(
ellef-111312-%20%285%29.jpg

elle-fanning-ginger-rosa-screening-with-christina-hendricks-07.jpg

Sigh... Her mature body is showing... :cry: And in so little time it has changed! She has not realised that she isn't actually "naturally thin" yet. SG did a post on her stuffing her face with pizza in 2010. Seems like her body caught up with that.

e10.jpg

This is really sad... WHY DO ALL CHILD STARS GET FAT???

Quinn_Crying.gif

She still is a child star though! :shy: She might have just gotten her period for the first time ever, and the pizza was just looking too good to resist! I bet she will end up skinny again. 14 is an awkward horrible stage for girls...

She's young. It's probably how her body is going through puberty. It's not advisable to diet at such young age (unless you're overweight) and frankly, I don't think she should.

I feel she's one of those girls who looks really amazing all done up in editorials but in normal life or when she's dressing herself - meh. I mean everyone basically looks better when they are professional dressed, have their makeup/hair done professionally, and is photographed for a magazine, but with her I feel the difference between her all done up and her normal look is a very stark contrast.

On the Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Attachments

• reg_634.ellefanning.jlc.122112.jpeg
    reg_634.ellefanning.jlc.122112.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 200
I agree that it's not good for such young girls to be restricting/dieting, however if she is getting this big at 14 then she is definitely not a natural skinny and will only ever be skinny if she makes a REAL big effort. I mean I don't know a single skinny/slim/slender girl who wasn't skinny at that age.

In my experience those who are skinny/slim/slender in their 20s usually looked like these girls when they were 14-15:

http://krisssy.blogg.no/ (if you look at the blog it seems she eats a lot of sweets etc but it doesn't exactly show: http://krisssy.blogg.no/outfit.html )
http://auroramohn.blogg.no/ (same)

She's obviously having a super awkward teenage faze. I had one - and I think mine was worse :superpuke:

This is why I don't agree with people who say teenagers should just be able to eat what they want, not restrict, and so on. The younger you learn the better off you are later in life. I'm not saying 500 calorie days but I guarantee you if Elle had been eating smarter she wouldn't have cankles that look like tree trunks.

Reactions: 1 user