Elle Fanning

B

Babydoll

I love her :luv: She is the taller and skinnier version of her sister Dakota and my favorite Young Hollywood actress. She's quite thin, but not a thinspo yet. Then again, she's just 14!
Elle+Fanning+Red+Carpet+Couture+Looks.png

Elle-Fanning-Feminine-Outfits.jpg

0429elle-fanning-marchesa_fa.jpg

2-Elle-Fanning-for-Teen-Vogue-February-2012.png

elle-fanning-cover-story-01.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I think she is cute. Once she is older and starts taking care of her body I think she has the power to be skinny if she works out and tones up a bit. How embarrassing it must be for Dakota that her little sister is 10 times more attractive :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
I like Elle muchh better than Dakota too!
elle-fanning-int-mag-01.jpg
elle-fanning-int-mag-06.jpg

ElleFanning_DamonHeath_Lula.jpg

dakota-elle-fanning-w-magazine-5.jpg
elle-fanning-0711-4-de.jpg

elle-fanning-blackbook3.jpg
dakota-elle-fanning-cover-w-magazine-01.jpg

I hope she doesn't let her metabolism catch up with her like Dakota..

Elle is one of my favorite actresses, especially since she's not just a pretty face and not just jumping off her sister's fame - she's AMAZING at acting. Have any of you seen 'Phoebe in Wonderland'? It was just mindblowing, and she was so little in that film.

Elle is one of my favorite actresses, especially since she's not just a pretty face and not just jumping off her sister's fame - she's AMAZING at acting. Have any of you seen 'Phoebe in Wonderland'? It was just mindblowing, and she was so little in that film.

I have seen it :)
It was a great movie and her performance was really outstanding.

Oh, I do ADORE Elle. She is so lovely! Such a beautiful face and she is a brilliant actress. I can't wait to see how she matures and turns out. It's good she does ballet and dance. Might help keep her slim.
I definitely prefer her to Dakota, which says alot. I love Dakota.

I love both the Fanning sisters personalities, they are just so sweet and if you have seen any of Elle's interviews, she is so darn adorable!

As far as looks go, Elle is definitely more beautiful but I still love Dakota (yes I know she's not skinny at all but I love their personalities so much I can't seem to type anything mean about her :p)

She also is really into fashion, which I think will inspire her to keep in shape so she can model. She's got the height! 5'7 at 14!!!

Is it weird that, as a 17 year old I would kill to look like her? Oh well, I don't care, she's going to be very beautiful when she grows up.

She is so much prettier then her sister! So cute and sweet. I am not a fan of Dakota I find her annoying :/

I think Elle is lovely. She looks like a young Twiggy in some of her pictures. I'd buy anything she models haha