Elle Fanning

I will not say a thing on how she looks aside from the fact she's adorable
haha I've liked her from the beginning of her career. like her much better then Dakota

8 September 2013

She's looking better, I'm not a fan of the athletic look but it looks like she's toning a bit! On the stomach mostly. :grin:

article-2415464-1BAF4EE6000005DC-452_634x855.jpg

article-2415464-1BAF5102000005DC-715_306x840.jpg
article-2415464-1BAF50EE000005DC-948_306x840.jpg

8 September 2013

She's looking better, I'm not a fan of the athletic look but it looks like she's toning a bit! On the stomach mostly. :grin:

article-2415464-1BAF4EE6000005DC-452_634x855.jpg

article-2415464-1BAF5102000005DC-715_306x840.jpg
article-2415464-1BAF50EE000005DC-948_306x840.jpg

or her fat just moved to her thighs.... :confused:(i'm close enough to her age that my insults are ok :p)

Reactions: 1 user
wow...when she first hit the scene I fell in love, she was angelic like a little forest fairy.
I know she's just getting older and her metabolism just isn't the same...but with the gain, she's lost a LOT of charm..

Never thought I'd say something negative about her and she's still cute imo, but her calves are the size of her thighs! :cry: She doesn't look like she does ballet as she claims, I wonder if she has quit. Even the "biggest" girls in my academy have either "slim" or "muscular" legs because of all the dancing.

article-2437575-185E039500000578-386_634x817.jpg

Are we really bashing a 14/15 year old? :facepalm:
Sad..

I get what you are saying, however it was around this age that I gained like 25+ lbs over the course of a couple years, and there really is no excuse for it. I know I should have known better, and deep down I knew I was deluding myself and I feel that I at that time should have been and deserved to have been criticized - who knows, maybe I would have snapped out of it sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I get what you are saying, however it was around this age that I gained like 25+ lbs over the course of a couple years, and there really is no excuse for it. I know I should have known better, and deep down I knew I was deluding myself and I feel that I at that time should have been and deserved to have been criticized - who knows, maybe I would have snapped out of it sooner.

I understand, and Im sorry that was your situation. I also understand this site and I like a takedown as much as the next skinny girl.. but I just hate to see someone so young be criticized for a changing body. I remember that time as well and its a hard for a young girl to transition from a kid to a woman.
I won't chime in anymore, but can we just have some respect for the young ones?

I understand, and Im sorry that was your situation. I also understand this site and I like a takedown as much as the next skinny girl.. but I just hate to see someone so young be criticized for a changing body. I remember that time as well and its a hard for a young girl to transition from a kid to a woman.
I won't chime in anymore, but can we just have some respect for the young ones?

I'm under 2 years older (shes almost 16) so I have way less sympathy. I've been restricting since age 13, and she's paid partially for her image. I'm not going to say she looks disgusting since of course she is not and is a nice person (ive met her) but she doesnt take care of her body at all and it's kind of disappointing.

Are we really bashing a 14/15 year old? :facepalm:
Sad..

I'm about a month older than Elle and yes, when I think about it it is not as fair to judge someone my age just like an adult. However, I still think that teenagers should at least be a bit mindful about what they eat. Not completely restricting every type of carb/sweet/junk food or having an extremely low intake, but at least making the effort of eating less processed and more nutritious foods. Everytime I google for news on Elle there are tabloids saying "Elle Fanning leaves dance class and then eats pizza" or "Elle Fanning goes get a sandwich at Subway". :(

I don't think she should be obsessed with clean and healthy eating but I don't think she's taking good care of her body either. But whatever, it's her own body and ultimately she does have the right to do whatever the hell she wants to do with it without caring what others think. Although I admit it would be nice if there was a story in a tabloid saying that she was spotted eating vegetables and lean protein one day. :p

Reactions: 1 users
tumblr_mv8t2zT4Nx1qjnb38o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mv8t2zT4Nx1qjnb38o1_250.jpg
tumblr_mv8t2zT4Nx1qjnb38o2_250.jpg

tumblr_mv8t2zT4Nx1qjnb38o4_500.jpg

Their faces are so gorgeous but Elle's thighs are killing me :superpuke:
I just get so pissed when people with great potential (super tall or beautiful facial features) waste it and cover it up with fat

I'm under 2 years older (shes almost 16) so I have way less sympathy. I've been restricting since age 13, and she's paid partially for her image. I'm not going to say she looks disgusting since of course she is not and is a nice person (ive met her) but she doesnt take care of her body at all and it's kind of disappointing.

Just because you restricted from young age, doesn't make you measure for everyone else.
Everyone is different at this age, and you can't judge us all the same. Some are more mature, some less - this means we're not all ready for things like strict diets or that we have the same image of what's pretty.

I agree that people should be healthier and strive for less mcdonalds and more lettuce, but seriously? Restricting is for like 3% of whole human race, and you can't tell people are disappointing because they don't want that kind of life for themselves. We can't all be skinny, there are people who don't even want that. And I really, really don't see the damn point in calling each other disappointing for having different views?

I know girls with terrible disorders at my age (15) who became this because society like you has called them disgusting. Sure, they can lose weight. But there are different ways of approaching different people, bashing won't help everyone.

I left topic for my rant, but all I wanted to say is that you should stop being so judge mental at someone who's still... well developing into a person.
And trust me, there are people who are still developing at age of 19.

Reactions: 1 users
really? :wtf: or do i not get the sarcasm?

Seems we both don't get it. :nervous:
I see a mediocre figure, a "cozy" belly, "healthy" thighs and not really impressing pre-mommy arms. And all this AFTER photoshop and with great lightning, make-up and a a figure-friendly posture.

I'm obviously not talking about her body, I'm talking about the campaign...Casting Elle for this was so on point because she embodies the S/S 2014 collection and the brand as a whole. Not only that, but the hair, makeup, atmosphere, pose (the awkwardness actually doesn't look uncomfortable), styling, composition, and color scheme come together so well, creating the perfect advertisement for the Miu Miu S/S 2014 collection. As critical as I am about bodies, I can actually look past that and acknowledge a good picture when I see one :rolleyes:

I'm obviously not talking about her body, I'm talking about the campaign...Casting Elle for this was so on point because she embodies the S/S 2014 collection and the brand as a whole. Not only that, but the hair, makeup, atmosphere, pose (the awkwardness actually doesn't look uncomfortable), styling, composition, and color scheme come together so well, creating the perfect advertisement for the Miu Miu S/S 2014 collection. As critical as I am about bodies, I can actually look past that and acknowledge a good picture when I see one :rolleyes:

You're right, the picture itself looks perfect and very beautiful. But don't forget we are on SKINNY Gossip. As long as it's not mentioned, it's quite natural to think you're talking about the body. ;)

It's not like we won't also acknowledge good photography. :rolleyes:

You're right, the picture itself looks perfect and very beautiful. But don't forget we are on SKINNY Gossip. As long as it's not mentioned, it's quite natural to think you're talking about the body. ;)

It's not like we won't also acknowledge good photography. :rolleyes:

I didn't think there would be any confusion because of how undeniably imperfect her body is.