Edita Vilkeviciute

I watched "focus on models" thingy that featured Edita in FTV today while scrubbing floor and , regardless of how much I adore scrubbing floor:rolleyes: it made me stop. The photos don't do her any justice - she's drop dead gorgeous when captured in motion - the smile, the facial expressions :luv: beautiful, and made me smirk when she mentioned sometimes wanting steak and pizza and only sometimes salad ;) My top inspiration now!

Reactions: 2 users
tumblr_m7d4ejEcjr1qah5ozo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7d45h3f2x1qah5ozo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_li3kflaLSk1qah5ozo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Remembered By Eros Vogue Japan September 2012.
Shot by: Camilla Åkrans

6a00e54ef964538834017743af0441970d-700wi

remembered-by-eros-2.jpg

remembered-by-eros-5.jpg

remembered%2Bby%2Beros%2Bedita%2Bvilkeviciute%2Bcamilla%2Ba%25CC%258Akrans%2Bsissy%2Bvian%2Bvogue%2Bjapan,%2Bseptember%2B2012%2B5.jpg

remembered%2Bby%2Beros%2Bedita%2Bvilkeviciute%2Bcamilla%2Ba%25CC%258Akrans%2Bsissy%2Bvian%2Bvogue%2Bjapan,%2Bseptember%2B2012%2B1.jpg

remembered%2Bby%2Beros%2Bedita%2Bvilkeviciute%2Bcamilla%2Ba%25CC%258Akrans%2Bsissy%2Bvian%2Bvogue%2Bjapan,%2Bseptember%2B2012%2B6.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
deff sarah paxton resemblance! She's one of my faves... i think if she lost 5lbs and had 34" hips she'd be ultimate perfection. but her current body looks very not forced and natural, which is nice. Like, you can tell candice swanepoel diets her ass off.

Can you explain the Candice part??

Last edited by a moderator:
Edita Vilkeviciute models one of four shades found inside Yves Saint Laurent's new holiday eyeshadow palette for the campaign snap which is captured by Terry Richardson.

ysl.jpg

What a beauty. I have never seen her before, but she's defenitely my new model crush :p

Holy Sex Bomb. This is the face of sexy, unmasked. :luv:

I know you all are probably going to kill me, but I wish her legs were just a very tad bit smaller :( I feel like her calves need a little work. But other wise, she is freaking perfection.

I agree. Her legs seem fine in the beach candids and print, but for some reason on the runway her legs (esp her thighs) are prominent and make her look much shorter. =/

She's so very classically beautiful. I'm actually surprised there aren't more well-known Lithuanian models. I went to high school with a lot of Lithuanian girls, and they were all exceptionally good-looking.

One thing about her name: it's funny to me as someone of Slavic origin that you guys find this name to be so exotic-sounding! Edita is a very common Czech/Lithuanian/Polish name (variant of Edith, actually) so I'm so used to hearing it. Interesting how the norm for certain regions is the unusual and interesting when the context is shifted!

Just saw this thread today and I´m loving it. She really is a beauty! :luv: And what a great body!

Louis Vuitton's 'L'Ame Du Voyage' lookbook, captured by Alexi Lubomirski
edita-vuitton13.jpg

edita-vuitton1.jpg

edita-vuitton14.jpg

edita-vuitton15.jpg

edita-vuitton16.jpg

edita-vuitton17.jpg

edita-vuitton18.jpg

edita-vuitton10.jpg

edita-vuitton11.jpg

edita-vuitton12.jpg

She's smashing. I would love it if she relished being the goddess surrounded by those men in the LV lookbook shoot, or whether she is yet to realise the genuine pleasure of simmering amidst beauty.