Edita Vilkeviciute

She shot swim for Victoria's Secret recently and she looks like perfection. Definitely my favorite VS girl and she's not even an angel
tumblr_mhkr4g5LdA1r0ya3zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mhj85to2aZ1rvjpc8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhhqdy1KgG1qfql47o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhglphnMiL1qh4nbao1_500.jpg

And my favorite shots:
tumblr_mhg7mcs2b71rnk1vao1_500.png

tumblr_mhkqpkDPpX1r0ya3zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mhhqdy1KgG1qfql47o1_500.jpg

I absolutely love Edita and think she is one of the hottest women alive. Her face is the epitome of classic beauty, too.

However...I have to say I was a little bit surprised to see that she has stretch marks (!). I don't think stretch marks are the worst thing that can happen, but it's too bad that even models can get them (although also a little bit comforting for me, since I also have stretch marks on my hips). Wish there was a way to get rid of them.

She shot swim for Victoria's Secret recently and she looks like perfection. Definitely my favorite VS girl and she's not even an angel

HOW can they consider taking on Karlie as an angel (or did they already do it? don't pay much attention to VS) while Edita is not one! Her body is like the mold of the perfect female body, and she has such a stunning face and gorgeous hair as well!

She's exactly how I imagined Serena Van der Woodsen to look like when I read the Gosip Girl series, love the pic with the curly hair :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe I'm just getting sucked in by her (totally awe-inspiring) beauty, but is it just me or does she just look like a genuinely decent and kind-hearted person? I feel like there's just some depth in her eyes that gives her an air of quiet wisdom. :luv:
I think I'm love-struck. :oops:

I don't know what she's doing with her face in this one but phenomenal body
INFphoto_2411069.jpg

INFphoto_2411064.jpg

The only thing I just can't like about her is her overbite but the rest is perfection :luv:

Why does VS hire Candice instead of someone perfect like Edita? Ugh!
Candice looks generic, unappealing and actually moronic but Edita is something special and captivating.