Edita Vilkeviciute

HM-Conscious-2012

hm.jpg

lg_4f676126-6994-4c1a-abe6-16e20a660dbf.jpg

HM-Conscious-Spring-2012-4.jpg

yes i saw the H&M ad on my telly last night- thought it was her!

tom looks like such a tool.... bet he was loving that ;)
but they look amazing. and edita looks super thin even next to abbey- go girlfriend!
dont know if i dig the hair/styling though...

Reactions: 1 user
Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua
o.19123.jpg

I'm happy for her that she got this great ad campaign :).

Edita and Abbey Lee look awesome (even if I feel a little bad for them.) However...

Tom Cruise, Edita and Abbey Lee (W June 2012)

gw4uujw6vz9iwguz.jpg

Edita, darling, there's nothing in there.

That's wayyy too big to serve as a proper visual metaphor. Fire the set director and get one of those little airplane-food-service booze bottles.

Edita and Abbey Lee look awesome (even if I feel a little bad for them.) However...

Edita, darling, there's nothing in there.

That's wayyy too big to serve as a proper visual metaphor. Fire the set director and get one of those little airplane-food-service booze bottles.

:lol: i have to admit i was thinking the same. its as if in the first picture shes thinking 'where is it! keep searching'

Tom Cruise, Edita and Abbey Lee (W June 2012)

gw4uujw6vz9iwguz.jpg

tumblr_m3yb8kvv1i1qa2sn7o1_500.jpg

It's funny, I was actually thinking as I was scrolling through the thread from the beginning that Edita reminds me a teeny bit of our Abbey Lee. Similar face shape / jawline sort of. Anyway, she is simply stunning in her own right :luv:

Her body is perfection, and she's not even the skinniest model out there, but she looks great all the same.

l-FinmKfKlFk6smwKt.jpg

Edita-Vilkeviciute-topless.jpeg

I wish i could be this skinny and still have boobs!!!!!!!! Love her she is so stunning! My new favourite :luv: