Edita Vilkeviciute

S

Skinny2012

I think she looks great, i love that she is so sexy and toned (especially her stomach :luv:).

She also has an amazing jaw and cheekbones :)

What do you think?

Reactions: 1 user

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Oooh see now she is the kind of toned-skinny I like. Even Candice in that new Vogue China spread was pushing into "too muscular" territory for me... This is just lovely :luv:

As a side note, I'm really jealous of all these models and their bitchin' names. I know it's because they're from other countries, but still, it makes me want to change mine so badly!

Ally

Rising Star
I love Edita. She's really beautiful and she manages to look toned without it being to muscular which is great.

Gorgeous face even without make up.

:luv:

Reactions: 1 users
S

Selanis

She's one of those girls whose beauty is striking at first sight, don't have to meticolously search.. *envy*

The Bullcock

Special Guest
Staff member
Website
thebullcock.tumblr.com
Edita is a stunner among stunners. One of the things that constantly amazes me about her is that she can rock high fashion - and can also turn around and be white-hot sexy in the next shoot. There are very very few girls who can do both, especially with as much class and elegance as she does.

Reactions: 1 user
B

Babydoll

I don't know why she reminds me of a younger and skinnier Lara Stone...
Annyway, she is amazingly toned!

S

Selanis

On the second picture, she looks a lil like Keira, just way prettier :luv:

Sasja

Rising Star
I want to thank you for this, really. Now I finally found out her name! :luv: She has the sweetest smile, and her body is so nicely toned. Very sexy.

T

Tzippi

I have major boob envy when ever I see her. The only thing I don't like about her body is that her butt is a little too flat for my tastes. But her boobs... does anybody know what size she is? It's a bit off topic but I've always wondered. I figure a full C.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
I have major boob envy when ever I see her. The only thing I don't like about her body is that her butt is a little too flat for my tastes. But her boobs... does anybody know what size she is? It's a bit off topic but I've always wondered. I figure a full C.
She's a small-to-medium B.