Edita Vilkeviciute

S

Skinny2012

I think she looks great, i love that she is so sexy and toned (especially her stomach :luv:).

She also has an amazing jaw and cheekbones :)

What do you think?

visit-fc.gif

6659513087_6f516bbaae_z.jpg

edita41.jpg%3Fw%3D700%26h%3D958

edita_vilkeviciute8.jpg%3Fw%3D584

Edita-Vilkeviciute-Vogue-Spain-3.jpg

Vogue_Spain_March_2012_Edita_Vilkeviciute_by_Gre_010.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Oooh see now she is the kind of toned-skinny I like. Even Candice in that new Vogue China spread was pushing into "too muscular" territory for me... This is just lovely :luv:

As a side note, I'm really jealous of all these models and their bitchin' names. I know it's because they're from other countries, but still, it makes me want to change mine so badly!

I love Edita. She's really beautiful and she manages to look toned without it being to muscular which is great.

Gorgeous face even without make up.
6a0fc72e4911475a9aa59efb4888e56b.jpeg

edita-vilkeviciute-hm-mag-spring-2011-01.jpg

:luv:
59279c835d77cbac4ad433f4260fbf2b.jpg

Dolce+Edita+Vilkeviciute.jpg

tumblr_lmhtgcqDjb1qjt3vro1_400.png

21d2js.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
She's one of those girls whose beauty is striking at first sight, don't have to meticolously search.. *envy*

Edita is a stunner among stunners. One of the things that constantly amazes me about her is that she can rock high fashion - and can also turn around and be white-hot sexy in the next shoot. There are very very few girls who can do both, especially with as much class and elegance as she does.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know why she reminds me of a younger and skinnier Lara Stone...
Annyway, she is amazingly toned!
a328a68fcbe4a3ff82c51f04db524869.jpg

On the second picture, she looks a lil like Keira, just way prettier :luv:

I want to thank you for this, really. Now I finally found out her name! :luv: She has the sweetest smile, and her body is so nicely toned. Very sexy.

I have major boob envy when ever I see her. The only thing I don't like about her body is that her butt is a little too flat for my tastes. But her boobs... does anybody know what size she is? It's a bit off topic but I've always wondered. I figure a full C.

I have major boob envy when ever I see her. The only thing I don't like about her body is that her butt is a little too flat for my tastes. But her boobs... does anybody know what size she is? It's a bit off topic but I've always wondered. I figure a full C.

She's a small-to-medium B.